276°
Posted 20 hours ago

ASTRO Gaming C40 TR PS4 Controller, Fully Customisable Professional Wireless Controller for the Elite Gamer, Compatible with PlayStation 4 & PC, Black

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The ability to use healing items, or any other consumable item, without moving my thumb opened up the possibility to use them in combat. I am a near expert at direct input xinput steam input related matters so please for the love of sanity don't say "did you check the PS4 controller option".

Astro C40 Gaming Controller Review | Trusted Reviews

I stronglyprefer the Xbox’s stick arrangement, and I’m sure Sony’s DualShock 4 devotees feel the same in reverse. com and PC Magazine are among the federally registered trademarks of Ziff Davis and may not be used by third parties without explicit permission.A small remapping button between them lets you manually assign them inputs, if you don't want to use the Astro software to customize everything. You’ll also see neat red switches, which can be used to adjust the actuation point of the pad’s triggers – like the ones seen on the Razer Wolverine and Raiju Ultimate. Anyway, the rest is pretty standard for high-end controllers, even if it seems like a novelty to those upgrading.

ASTRO Gaming C40 TR PS4 Controller, Fully Customisable

To its credit, the C40 does more than the Xbox One Elite Controller and SCUF’s various offerings, but is it enough? I also tweaked the left analog stick to be more sensitive along its entire curve, letting me bob and weave faster with less tilting.We think you will be satisfied with the very high standards for Authentic ASTRO Refurbished products. It aims to take on top dog competition such as the Razer Raiju and Xbox Elite Controller by offering gamers unprecedented levels of hardware and software customisability. The Astro C40 is the latest in a growing wave of professional-grade controllers targeting the growing esports market.

ASTRO Gaming C40 TR Controller Firmware Update Guide

The C40 TR Controller is a fully customizable, high-quality pro controller built for the serious gamer. I’ve spent the last month or so playing around with the Astro C40, and while it’s not a perfectdevice, it’s clear Astro’s trademark attention to detail could benefit all sorts of premium peripherals.This means the Astro C40 is one of the only pads around that can be customised to have the same joystick/d-pad arrangement as both the Xbox One and Playstation controllers. The same goes for the triggers: Those generally need less tweaking, but you can make sure you have a 100-percent pull at the trigger stops no matter what game you’re playing.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment