276°
Posted 20 hours ago

U&C Planet Animal Hopper for Kids, Giraffe Hopper, Bouncy Horse Hopper, Children Inflatable Animal Hopper Inflatable Hopper Bouncy Toddler Ride-on Giraffe Hopping Toys Gift for Boys Girls Age 1-6

£16.995£33.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Sam82 'I bought this product for my 18 month old son, and he absolutely loves it! He’s on it all the time, even tries to bring it to the dinner table lol' So let’s dive into a bit more specific detail on Chad Valley Giraffe Hopper, starting with the price. If the brand you buy is important to you, our best advice is to spend some time writing up your own list of ideal brands. That way when you come to the point where you’re comparing product options you can filter to only show the products from brands in your list.

Anna 'My little girl likes it although hasn’t worked out how to bounce! We gave it to her for her first birthday.' The first thing we should say before we get really into the detail on the price, is to get you to think about a budget. Budgeting is a really key part of the buying process, as without a budget you might end up blowing a lot more money than you had planned to. So take a look at your finances and get a bit of an idea of how much you are willing to spend before you take too much time shopping around. Price Jill 'Bought this for my granddaughters 1 st birthday she loves it you need a pump as it’s not supplied but will have lots of fun' Chel 'I bought 2 of these for my grandsons they love to bounce on them all the time. They are nice and bright and very happy looking . Would definitely recommend' Serena 'Good material and easy to play, my son likes it. Only con is that don't come with the air pump and I struggle to inflate it a little.'More information on quality can be found in this old but still very helpful article from Harvard Business Review. Anon02 'My little boy loves this giraffe. The only issue we found was inflating it. It doesn’t come with any pump attachments so was blown up like a balloon by dad instead. Great if you have a pool pump though!' Debbie 'My 10 month old grandson lived bouncing on this and chewing it’s ears , he had managed to learn how to bounce it himself, worth every penny'

Fun Giraffe character hopper for hours of outdoor bouncing fun. Easy grip ears for stability and confidence building in gaining balance and co-ordination. Easy to inflate with pump. Please note the pump is not included. Size H47, W32, D55cm. Weight 1.35kg. For ages 12 months and over. WARNING(S): Only for domestic use. To be used under the direct supervision of an adult. Chan 'Got this for my son for his birthday. It was easy to inflate and he loves it! The only negative is it doesn’t come with a pump but other than that is a great little toy' SH 'We bought this for our 1yo and he loved playing with it. Unfortunately, his older brother (6yo) also played with it and was a little too rough and caused the giraffe to burst. As long as you keep it away from older kids, it's great :)' For the review score, we gave Chad Valley Giraffe Hopper 8.7 out of 10. To reach that score we use information on what customers are saying about the same product from a number of retailers, to create an aggregate score. Ell 'Great design but my 18 month old doesn’t really bother with it, tends to sit on it but not for long... maybe she’ll grow to love it but otherwise it’s just sat in corner.'

Ponch 'It’s a great Toy for my Grandson he loves playing on it. The only thing I found wrong is it doesn’t have a valve to keep the air in.' Michael 'I thought it was a good price and my son loved the look of it but unfortunately it wouldn’t stay pumped up or wouldn’t pump up enough so I returned it'

Amy97 'I brought this for my 1 year old son for Christmas. He loved bouncing so was the perfect gift for him. He absolutely loves it and plays on it every day. such a great toy for kids around the age of 1. Highly recommend.' IN 'I bought this for my friend daughter and she was so happy,enjoying it a lot.Is fun for the kids:-)'

Chad Valley Giraffe Hopper Reviews

Hfox64 'I bought this for a 2 year old's birthday present. Have not inflated yet as did not come with a pump. It does say further on in description that it requires a pump, but I did not read this as another version I bought previously did come with one.' Mummy2be 'My two nephews love this, it was meant for the youngest but they both want to play with it.' Sar 'Looks nice, my 1yr old doesn’t pay much attention to it at the moment and has deflated a little but still usable' Giraffe 'Bought for my twin grandchildren for their first birthday They have these at their nursery and apparently the giraffe is the 'best one' - probably because it’s so cute Not been used yet but guessing ok if nursery has them' Loz 'Very easy to bow up. Brilliant size to be able to take out and about. I take my daughters to her nans whenever we go there in car.'

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment