276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Absolut Original Swedish Vodka, 1L

£16.275£32.55Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

If you would like to change your settings or withdraw consent at any time, the link to do so is in our privacy policy accessible from our home page.

It goes well with anything you may want to mix it with, and that makes it perfect for sharing over nice food and awesome experiences. Visual and verbal puns combined with simple, striking imagery, always with our famous bottle’s silhouette somewhere in the ad. Add soda water, lime juice and a couple of lime slices to serve yourself the perfect Absolut Vodka Soda or pick any of the drinks below. Where other brands created loud, abrasive campaigns, we stuck to our Scandinavian roots — cool, calm, collected.Of course as I have stated, I have tried many vodkas over the years and it is quite possible I am wrong in my choice. The RS I thought pleasant and although slightly more abrasive on my tongue and throat was a close second but still pleasant. Some of our partners may process your data as a part of their legitimate business interest without asking for consent.

Absolut is rich, full bodied and blends beautifully with other aromas, enhancing the taste of your drinks and cocktails. Manufactured in the only facility in Sweden, the Absolut Vodka is made with 100% natural ingredients an no sugar. Our transparent and label-less bottle, inspired by an 18th Century medicine bottle, stood out from its tall, flashy, competitors. The success of the ‘Absolut Warhol’ commission kick-started something of a relay race, with the Absolut baton being passed between some 550 artists since.It is a Swedish vodka made exclusively from natural ingredients, with no added sugar and produced with water and winter wheat grown in the fields of Åhus, Sweden.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment