276°
Posted 20 hours ago

MANCERA CEDRAT BOISE 120ml Eau De Parfum

£11£22.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The heavy crystal glass Art Deco-style flacons are custom-made by Italian manufacturer Luigi Bormioli, best known for his style and artwork are often compared to Renaissance.

I fully agree with Pierre’s statement and found that after Mancera is so widely available, Montale became even more popular in Europe and USA. It was initiated by the distributor “Al Hthar”, who had previously specialized in establishing major perfume brands in the Gulf region.If you are not a woman(ladies also wear Cedrat Boise), the fragrance shouldn’t announce you before you enter a room anyways. The first sprays came out without needing to prime the bottle, and it reeked of drug store cheap cologne mixed with cigarettes. Another review said the cigarette smell would be reduced by spraying it only just-moisturized skin, and that seemed to help. I wore it a few more times and my most recent wearing was overly sweetened fruits with a heavy vanilla and that leather belt smell you get from the menswear section in a department store. It also left me with an incessantly runny nose and stuffy feeling while wearing it indoors. In an interview for Fragrantica(2016), Pierre Montale, the owner, and perfumer of both houses said “both brands(Montale and Mancera) have success in the European as well as the Arabian market. It’s a 50/50 story. Though for the last three years I’ve created more perfumes for Montale – just because Mancera customers love more fresh fragrances”. One thing that each Mancera and Montale perfume box includes is a faux leather perfume bag which is nice and handy even for keeping other stuff inside besides the actual perfume. Nice touch to details, and a little sign of caring for even the littlest things. My Experience With Perfume

Objectively speaking, even if I didn’t have all these memories, Cedrat Boise would still end up as a holy grail scent. It’s just one of those scents that define who I am, and maybe who I want to be.

Hair Mist

Now, after I have mentioned the Sauvage, if you like that fragrance, Cedrat Boise might be the next best upgrade you could buy. One thing that has never changed in my search for a holy grail scent is the fact even after being into this hobby for such a long time, Mancera Cedrat Boise has remained one of my favorite fragrances of all time. What are your thoughts about Mancera Cedrat Boise Eau de Parfum?Have you tried it? Do you like it? Let’s start a conversation and let me know in the comment section below. As a niche fragrance, Cedrat Boise has no flankers and is a standalone release, and here are some comparisons with other similar themed fragrances:

The brand is known for its direct collaboration with Montale house( both owned by Pierre Montale) which was the beginning of a unique collaboration between a father and his daughter.Tiziana Terenzi Orion – is a fruity woody fragrance released in 2015. The main notes are Pineapple, Birch Tar, and Cedarwood. The lasting power is 10 – 12 hours with great projection.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment