276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Official SMOK Nord 1100mAh 2ml E Cigarettes Vape Starter Kit, with Refillable Pod, 2X Replaceable Coils 0.6 ohm Mesh Huge Vapor, 1.4 MTL Vaping, Ecigarette, Ecig No Nicotine - AMZ Prism Rainbow

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Jungle King –If you like smooth, fruity vape juices, Jungle King is well worth a look with its amazing blend of strawberries and bananas.

nord 4 (80W) KIT - SMOK nord 4 (80W) KIT - SMOK

I've purchased a few pod kits in my time and was a die hard voopoo user but decided to try a few other brands. The pod gets rid of the magnets from the old model that were a regular issue with the magnets becoming unstuck or cracking the pod. The SMOK Nord is a great little pod mod, even though it’s not really a true pod mod because it runs actual coils.The Nord 5 also introduces a new airflow control system, allowing users to customize their airflow preferences for a personalized vaping experience.

Smok Nord 2 Pod Kit - Vape Club Smok Nord 2 Pod Kit - Vape Club

The single button operation locks, unlocks and activates the device whilst also controlling the adjustable wattage which is displayed through the OLED display screen. Marginal improvement on previous models, I couldn't see the battery display before, now I can just about make it out. Brought this kit a few times as it last about 6 months before you'll need to replace as it tends to get battery life and misfire issues after about 6 months. The compact 2000mAh battery has a 5 - 80W power output making this kit ideal for DTL and RDTL vaping. But don’t worry, that’s where we come in –we’ll explain how each SMOK Nord model is different and outline which is the best for you.He started the blog WAY back in 2015 when, upon quitting smoking, he struggled to find any useful information about vaping online. The Smok Nord 50W pod vape kit combines a compact design with a 50W output, high enough to support both MTL (Mouth To Lung) and DTL (Direct To Lung) vaping. Unlike SMOK’s other Nord vapes, the SMOK Nord 50W is designed exclusively with DTL vaping in mind which means you can run High VG juice in it.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment