276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Pocket MSRA: High-yield concepts for the clinical knowledge paper (Book 1)

£4.995£9.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

In my opinion it is by far and away the most focussed and most realistic in terms of what the actual exam was like. Most other specialties use the MSRA as part of your overall score and combine the MSRA with interviews. I'm not a huge fan of making doctors do even more exams at stressful times and that's why I wanted to do this video so you can hack the system by knowing how to do well and this hopefully goes someway to taking off some of the stress around your day jobs. I took it when I applied for Ophthalmology training, and you are likely to need this exam if you plan to apply for some of the other more competitive specialties. You will be given scenarios and asked to judge the appropriateness of four or five independent actions in response to the situation presented.

This textbook is designed to provide you with a comprehensive and immersive learning experience, preparing you to tackle the multifaceted challenges presented by this assessment. Although you have access to material for 12 months, the majority of doctors who purchase the package are between 1 and 6 months from their exam. For GP training, where the MSRA score is the only determinant for job offers and locations, you would want to allocate more time for preparation. The web interface is quite basic but the content is generally felt to be pretty similar to the real exam. This is fine if you’re the kind of person who completes multiple question banks, multiple times before an exam.

I scored 2nd in psychiatry and 5th in GP and have accepted the only run through CAMHS post in the country (Maudsley) and hopefully someone else will enjoy the London GP post that they will be offered today!

Similar to the Situational Judgement Test, previously required for applying to the Foundation Program, the Professional Dilemmas Paper is designed to assess non-technical skills. For some specialties, if you score highly on the MSRA, you can bypass the interview stage of recruitment, meaning there are huge advantages of preparing effectively and performing well in the MSRA. I know there's a lot of online question banks out there for the MSRA, but I was wondering if anyone found a good general review book out there? Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item. Over half of all junior doctors applying for Specialty Training posts each year will need to undertake The Multi-Specialty Recruitment Assessment (MSRA); our complete guide will provide you with information for the MSRA 2024.If you require any special adjustments to the assessment (wheelchair access or extra time for example), please contact the recruitment lead for your specialty directly before you schedule a place so that we can ensure your needs can be accommodated at your chosen test centre. It's an invitation to be part of a community dedicated to advancing healthcare, improving lives, and making a difference. Whether you're applying to gp training, core psychiatry training or core surgical training the shortlisting and assessment process is a vital part of your overall interview score and your MSRA score is equally important as any exams sat in medical school. Our super smart question bank adapts to YOU, providing all the benefits of personalised learning at a fraction of the cost of a course. You will be given a set of responses (usually between 5 – 8 in this instance) and asked to select the most appropriate option for a single scenario.

The Professionals Dilemma Paper has 50 situational judgement style questions in 95-minutes of which 42 questions are scored and 8 are being piloted and carry zero marks but you don't know which these are. Start with some questions from a question bank to reveal your weak areas, then tailor your study plan to read up on those areas and try new questions. Upon the subsequent completion of essential eligibility checks, applicants will receive an invite correspondence from their recruitment lead confirming authorisation to the sit the relevant exam and instructions on how to schedule it. So let's spend some time understanding how the PD questions are marked as once you figure that out it really helps you when you come to select your answers. All material is available to use flexibly as and long as you have a plan, you can get through it all in a few weeks if needed.

To ensure that you’re confident in all aspects of the exam and can perform well, give yourself adequate time to prepare for both test papers – Professional Dilemmas and Clinical Problem Solving – and make sure you cover all topics in the Clinical Problem Solving paper. This will ensure that you’re aware of the demands of the exam and allow you to identify any subject areas which you may need to revisit as part of your MSRA revision. This course is suitable for anyone that wants to get onto a specialty training programme for GP, Radiology, Psychiatry, Anaesthetics, Emergency Medicine, Ophthalmology, Obstetrics, Neurosurgery, CAMHS, CSRH or Nuclear medicine.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment