276°
Posted 20 hours ago

For Your Little One Ride On Board with Seat Compatible with Mamas & Papas Ocarro - Black

£69.5£139.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I’ve got the Nuna Mixx and absolutely love it! It’s got lots of little features that make it stand out for me so I think that the cost is well worth it” - recommended by Mumsnet user, BopaEli Our verdict When they can hold their own head up unsupported. Even then, parents should use the bassinet for as long as possible. There will come a time when the baby wants to see more of the world so that’s when you can change to the pushchair attachment. If they are falling asleep then you can lower this further so that they are snoozing as horizontally as possible when out and about.” Comfort and recline: If you want to ensure your child is comfortable, look for a pram that has padded seats. The angle of the recline is also important for ensuring your child can sit comfortably. Some seats have an infinite recline so you can choose the angle, while others may only have a few options. A seat with a leg rest or support will prevent children’s legs from dangling over the edge of the seat - some are adjustable so you can alter it as they grow. In addition to her work as a writer and editor, she has also appeared in a number of baby product review videos for Mumsnet's YouTube channel. She is a mum to a one-year-old. Why you should trust us

Designed for active families, the robust but stylish Thule Urban Glide 2 is a high-performing running buggy that functions equally as well as a day-to-day pushchair.

Even after a month of testing, my partner and I found it hard to choose a winner from this year’s crop of prams and strollers. But we eventually settled on Silver Cross, famed for their old-fashioned ‘ Balmoral’ baby carriage – the royal family’s pram of choice for more than a century. A baby should never spend more than two hours in a car seat as their spine is curved in this position. So if you’re taking a long drive, it is best to take the child out of the car seat as soon as you arrive and move them into a bassinet.” It doesn’t just look good though. It’s super functional too, with a world- and parent-facing seat that can be folded down in either position. While you can’t do it one handed like the Bugaboo Bee 6, it's light and compact for fitting into a car boot and you have the option to remove the wheels if you need more space.

If your baby’s safety and comfort is your priority, this is your pram. But if you’re looking for something you’ll push effortlessly through busy city streets, it is not. To lift the carrycot out of the frame, you simply use lever at the front of the buggy so there’s no chance of jolting awake a sleeping baby. Our tester’s baby loved this carrycot and was always really happy to be popped in for a walk.The carrycot is lovely and comfy and it comes with a good quality apron that fits securely to keep baby protected from the wind. It also has its own decent-sized hood that will also keep the baby safe from the elements. This is a great travel system to use right from your front door, taking you from the school run to out and about on all terrains. It’s a little big for folding down frequently as a result of its large wheels, and you may find lugging it in and out of the car a little annoying. Likewise, if you need to pull it up stairs and fold it down in a hallway, there are more lightweight travel systems that may be better. But if comfort and style are your main needs, and you have the space for it in your car and your home, this is one of the best travel systems we’ve tested. Weighing just 6.5kg, it's a super-lightweight buggy that offers plenty of space for a child to grow and could last you around five years, making it great value for money. An upgrade on the original Baby Jogger City Tour, it can be used with a carrycot and baby car seat so it’s suitable from birth with plenty of options for seating your child when you’re on your travels. You do need to buy them separately though. The Ocarro is very simple to put together – it took about five minutes in total – and came with easy-to-follow paper instructions for further guidance.

I have a Babyzen and love it. I bought it for travel but ended up using it as my main pram through two babies!” - recommended by Mumsnet user, Imohsotired Our verdict The handles are extendable and suited our 5'7” tester, her six-foot partner and six-year-old son as they all liked to get involved in pushing the buggy on days out. We have a YOYO and love it as we travel a lot. My daughter is now 2 and uses it daily. I would highly recommend it” - recommended by Mumsnet user, loverofpants It was tested on different inclines while out walking in town and in the countryside and always gripped well, never once allowing the pushchair to roll. As for the sun hood, it is UV 50+-protected, is easy to fit and is large in size. It is also very sturdy in the wind and keeps the baby protected at all times. It looks like a cocoon when fully open, hiding the baby completely, although you will have to remove the bumper bar if you want it to fully extend.It is a durable and high quality, so it can face anything your family throw at it. Whether you are pavement-bound or want to head across the park, this buggy will take it all in its stride thanks to its effective suspension and large puncture-resistant wheels. It’s extremely nippy, especially if you’re navigating small shop aisles or public transport (be that trains or buses), and it offers a smooth and comfortable ride over pavements and paths. The small wheels mean it fares less well on bumpy, uneven terrain like grass and gravel, so this is something to bear in mind if you live in a more rural area. Our tester found the buggy smooth to push and, although she felt a few bumps on uneven ground, there was nothing too extreme to make it uncomfortable. The Nuna Mixx 2019 comes in four colourways, so there’s plenty to choose from whatever your style. We tested the grey which is more like a denim and is accented with a leatherette brown trim.

When compiling our list of recommendations, our trusted and experienced parenting journalists spend hours researching each product category, using a variety of sources to evaluate which products are the best. Personally, it was one of the first items on my baby wishlist, and my fiancé, who is planning to avoid a pram altogether, at least initially, in favour of the Doona for the car and a sling for out-and-about, loves it. Safe and practical, with a retractable sunshade, cushy three-layer side impact protection and an adjustable handlebar that also acts as an anti-rebound bar inside the vehicle, this gizmo doesn’t offer any function beyond being a car seat on wheels. It can’t lie flat and has no undercarriage storage, and as Millie points out, shouldn’t be used to push your baby around for more than two hours at a time: The only thing that could be improved is the length of the carrycot as our tester felt a larger baby could outgrow it in just a few short months. What's the Nuna Mixx 2019 like to use day-to-day? It was praised by our parent tester, Beccy, mum of two to a toddler and preschooler, who said that the Aster 2 “revolutionised our family’s outings,” adding “if I had known about the Aster 2 before our first child, I would have bypassed our bulky travel system and opted for this ultra-compact pushchair instead.” Michelle: I would recommend this product as it has a beautiful design and offers many different colours. The build of this product is great, it feels smooth to push around and I feel my baby is comfy while in the pushchair. The carry cot is nice a snug for my baby and cushioned well, I do feel this could be small if someone was to have a big baby and they wouldn't be able to get much use out of it. Being able to fold the pushchair down with the seat part attached makes it very compact and allows you to free space up in the boot and also when in storage. Would you choose the Ocarro above all others on the market?The hood on the seat has a UV protection rating of 50+ and it covers the baby remarkably well when fully extended.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment