276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray (300ml)

£4.24£8.48Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Another approach Spino suggests is spraying the underside of sections of your hair to piece it out and show off your layers. “A lot of people like [texturizing spray] on second day [hair] just to re-fluff it,” she said.

Undone, effortless texture has been a long-standing, covetable trait when it comes to hairstyles, so when hair care company Oribe put that “je ne sais quois” vibe into a single can, it made us all a little “hair-obsessed.” Ever since Oribe released its Dry Texturizing Spray to the world, dry texture spray has become a must-have item in the beauty closets of every hair type. It’s a product that gives the hair an instant refresh; a positive jolt of energy to the hair that makes it come alive. I was extremely impressed with how good my hair looked after using this spray from Oribe and how long it lasted. I was surprised at how tempted I was to keep spraying it for scent's sake with no end in sight. This highly tantalizing cult-favorite does not disappoint. So what does that mean for texturizing sprays? Think of it as a middle ground between dry shampoo and hairspray. While some sprays have the ability to absorb oil and some have the ability to provide light hold, texturizing spray is to be used on clean hair and can be used before applying hot tools like a heated styling brush or curling iron. Oribe’s Dry Texturizing Spray comes in a box with minimal, clean branding. Something about it assured me that there was luxury within. The box alone made me feel like I was about to open something worth savoring, and while I test and receive a lot of hair products, I can confidently tell you, that’s not a common trait. The spray was easy to take out and start using, no directions needed. that violates any law, statute, ordinance or regulation (including, but not limited to, those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination or false advertising); You agree to indemnify and hold Space NK (and its officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures, employees and third-party service providers, including but not limited to Bazaarvoice, Inc.), harmless from all claims, demands, and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown including reasonable attorneys' fees, arising out of a breach of your representations and warranties set forth above, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.

My Account

use of the content you supply does not violate these Terms of Use and will not cause injury to any person or entity. A dry texture spray is a spray that provides grit to the hair to aid in styling," explains stylist and owner of New Jersey salon Bella Rococo, Stefanie Savino, who says texture sprays can aid in adding volume, providing support for updos styles, and prepping the hair for curls.

But not all formulas are the same — some texturize while adding shine; others are intended for a matte effect. You've gotta have options, after all. Still, there is one commonality: It turns hair that would otherwise appear slightly disheveled into a full-on look. Pure hair magic. Applying texturizing spray is pretty simple. It can be sprayed all over your hair and should be used when your hair is clean, Bertucci advised. If your goal is more volume, Spino suggests using the spray at your roots. that is, or may reasonably be considered to be submitted in extreme volumes and as such be deemed as ‘spam’;About the Brand: Oribe disrupted the haircare industry with its top-of-the-line products that push the boundaries of performance. Named after celebrity hairstylist and co-founder Oribe Canales, the company aims to provide uniquely effective, luxurious goods that both professional stylists and consumers could equally obsess over. About My Hair: Wavy and overgrown Texturizing spray can be used on the middle and ends of your hair before or after curling, according to Bertucci and Spino. “If your hair is very fine and doesn’t hold a style well, you could spray first and then curl," Bertucci said. "Then it will give you a little bit more longevity and a little bit more hold. And you could also finish with a texture spray, which will give you a little bit of grit and it will be more of a beachy style versus your full formal glamorous curls."

Stylist Ryan Trygstad, owner of Mark Ryan Salon in New York City, says texture sprays are fantastic for all hair types — especially for creating lift at the root of fine to medium hair. "They are perfect to create that lived-in texture," he says. "Dry texture sprays are great for second-day hair, when you need to revive it." A helpful tip to keep in mind when you're using texture spray: "It's best to apply to the roots to create volume and separation, as the separation will achieve the desired texture," says New York City-based stylist Carly Quist. "Sprays can also be applied to mid-lengths and ends to give a more sexy, slept-in look." But either way, apply them as a finishing product. Depending on your goals, texturizing spray can also be used to achieve the “I just rolled out of bed” messy chic look or to perfect your beach waves, Shinichi added. How to apply texturizing spray When it comes to hair products, not all aerosols are created equally — meaning different sprays serve different purposes.Traditional hairspray, on the other hand, is more meant for holding a style after the work has been done. “Texture spray is not necessarily going to give you the same amount of hold that a hairspray will, and it won’t give you the shine that a hairspray will,” said Kasey Bertucci, co-founder of Salon 120 West in Boston, Massachusetts. that is, or may reasonably be considered to be, defamatory, libellous, hateful, racially or religiously biased or offensive, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing to any individual, partnership or corporation; Oribe products share their name with the legendary hairstylist and co-founder, Oribe Canales. Wanting more from the treatments they used daily on clients, the Cuban and his team worked with innovation labs and speciality collaborators to invent solutions that deliver the results they'd dreamed of. Oribe hair products are also created with a conscientious method: everything in the collection is gluten- and cruelty-free and contains UV protection. So, even if I don’t use it, I’ll always have their products in my lineup for clientele to see and find comfort in. I had way more experience using the Dry Texturizing Spray on clients than I did on myself, but this trial was a refreshing reminder of just how reliably fun it is to use. I’ve always used this product in my personal routine while air-drying. When the holidays came around and I had an excuse to dress up to go nowhere. I curled my hair for the first time in weeks and this spray made all the difference, pushing my style to last for three days straight without a touch-up. The Feel: Gritty

The best thing to keep in mind when applying texture spray is that if you’re not careful and apply too much, texture spray can sometimes make dry hair look even drier, which defeats its purpose. To avoid this problem, build the product up. That way, you can add more slowly and gradually. If you've never heard of it before, we've got you covered. Shop TODAY spoke to a few hairstylists to explain how texturizing spray differs from other common hair aerosols, what it actually does for your tresses and how to apply it to get the best results. What is the difference between texturizing spray, hairspray and dry shampoo? Shop Purple shampoo can help maintain your blonde, gray or cool-toned hair — here's how What are the benefits of using texturizing spray? Editor’s Note: We reviewed this article on September 16, 2023. As per our editorial policy, we are constantly updating our content, to make sure it reflects the best of the best when it comes to beauty, wellness, and fashion. We want to assure our readers that we still stand by our recommendations, which we do. One of the biggest benefits of using texturizing spray is increased volume, Chicago-based hairstylist Jenna Spino told us. It can also be used for hold and adding grit to softer hair.Some ingredients worth noting include mango and aloe extracts, ginger root extract, pro-vitamin B-5, sunflower seed extract, kiwi extract, and the Oribe Signature Complex, which is made up of watermelon, lychee, and edelweiss flower. Oribe claims this product can help hydrate, soften, and strengthen the hair, as well as build volume and defend it from stress, deterioration, drying, color depletion, and damage. Give your hair the attention it deserves with Oribe. This award-winning label uses innovative technology to create haircare that nourishes tresses as they're styled. From anti-flake sprays to conditioning gels, each product is rigorously performance-tested to offer effective formulations with a difference you can see – and feel. Oribe is a brand that has come to signify luxury, high-end quality, and top-of-the-line performance.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment