276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Cat Pumpkin Carving Stencils: A Fun Halloween Patterns For Painting, Decorating, and Carving Pumpkins For All Ages and Skills From Easy to Difficult Crafts for a Cats-Themed Halloween

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

All the guys and ghouls in the neighborhood will remember seeing this creatively carved pumpkin when they come by to trick-or-treat this Halloween.

There will be a few squirrels a little disappointed to discover that this glowing acorn on your front porch is not, in fact, real. Material on this site is for personal or classroom use only and cannot be sold, shared or otherwise redistributed. And since I know I’m not the only cat lover out there, I thought I would share these with you for free! And once you’ve got your purrfect pumpkin, here are some options in pumpkin carving patterns that feature felines!

And remember, if you have a small pumpkin, or one really large, you can scale all of these free pumpkin stencils to fit. Print out a picture of your pet, trace onto your pumpkin and get to work using tiny knives and tools to capture small details.

Ragdoll cats (named for the fact that they relax when being held) come in three patterns—colorpoint, mitted, and bi-color—and four colors (seal, chocolate, blue, and lilac—also known as frost). American Shorthair cats are known for their 80 different coat colors with multiple patterns, including tabby and calico. One is to copy it freehand onto a clean, dry pumpkin with a water-based marker (mistakes can be easily corrected with a paper towel). Keep in mind that anyone can view public collections - they may also appear in recommendations and other places. As each shape loosens up, gently push it out of the pumpkin with a finger or a dull pencil point (a good job for young kids).If you really want to make a statement, create a "bouquet" of porch pumpkins by using the stencil on a variety of pumpkins of varying sizes. Carve small arrowheads down the middle for a feathery effect on your owl's stomach, then cut orange peels into feet to add the final finishing touch to this brilliant Halloween bird. Carve up something fierce with these pumpkin carving patterns and tips on how to use pumpkin stencils. Their dense, water-resistant fur, bushy raccoon-like tail, and large furry paws help them survive in harsh winter climates.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment