276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Game of Life and How to Play It

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The Game of Life and How to Play It" is a captivating book that offers valuable insights into living a fulfilling and purposeful life. The game board is setup by matching the letter on the bottom of each piece to the same letter on the board. Make the statement ‘I am fully equipped for the divine plan of my life’ and be fearless in grasping opportunities.

This book reinforced fearless faith, opening ones heart, an allowing the superconscious mind to lead us. One of my students asked me to explain the darkness before the dawn… ‘How long must one remain in the dark? When you reach the end of the game you can choose to rest in a luxury retirement home, or ride off into the sunset and fulfil your bucket list! Such is the power of the vision, and many a great man owed his success to a wife, or sister, or a friend who "believed in him" and held without wavering to the perfect pattern!To win, you must have more money than your fellow players when you enter retirement age (end of the game). Web icon An illustration of a computer application window Wayback Machine Texts icon An illustration of an open book. It’s the award-winning official sequel to the classic board game played by millions around the world. The Game of Life and How to Play It is her first book, and is remarkable for being written by a woman and meant for a genteel female audience.

We build and maintain all our own systems, but we don’t charge for access, sell user information, or run ads. I do not want to get all Stepford in this review but it is horribly dangerous thinking, particularly to people like. Now it’s not only possible to win rich, but you can maximise your Knowledge or Happiness, or go for a healthy mix of all three, and come out on top!Although negativity can indeed induce even more negativity and our minds can sometimes make alive our biggest fears, I do not believe that all evil is caused by man alone. These words impress the subconscious, and soon one finds himself awake and alert, making his right moves without hesitation. In this book, an example is used of a man who hurts his wife horribly and she is told to forgive him, not to heel herself but because she loves him and her healing will bring him back to her loving arms. With a timeless message and the ability to explain success principles and how they work in an entertaining style, her writings are still considered the leaders in prosperity literature today.

Traditional versions of the game simulate the major life events, where players make decisions about careers, education, and family, aiming to accumulate wealth and reach retirement. Aquí no entiendo si el mensaje es “si no tienes dinero, consíguete un marido rico y tendrás lo que deseas” o ¿cómo? As in Christian Science, Florence Scovel Shinn questions the reality of evil: "Jesus Christ said: "Resist not evil," for He knew in reality, there is no evil, therefore nothing to resist. Join your friends and family, whether they’re on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox, PC (Steam), Nintendo Switch, iOS or Android.

Scovel Shinn's emphasis on the power of the spoken word may have been influenced by Emma Curtis Hopkins. The "New Thought Movement" is an "out-growing" of the Religion of Spiritualism (not to be confused with Spiritism). If you constantly worry about being hit by a bus, you will manifest yourself into getting hit by a bus. Download The Game of Life and How to Play It by Florence Scovel Shinn in PDF EPUB format complete free.

There’s not much room for family, but if that’s not the future for you, get ready to weave your way through the traffic! It is as if a very hopeful, and creative, person who read the bible once through is proposing some new world telepathic wisdom with fallacies for examples. In The Game of Life 2 decisions have been updated to fit with modern times, so you’ll also earn points for choices that bring you Knowledge and Happiness. You’ll be presented with decisions at every twist and turn, but crossroad moments will affect your life path.Florence Scovel Shinn, an illustrator living in New York City, became a teacher of New Thought after a divorce.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment