276°
Posted 20 hours ago

JVC MX-D519PB Portable Bluetooth Wireless Party Speaker With Karaoke Function

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Yale Prima is the authorised JVC distributor in Australia for TV, Computer Monitor, Tablet and a select range of Home Audio. The sound is perfect, the light selection has a nice range and it fits in the room without looking too bulky. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice.

The speaker has lots of connectivity options including sockets for a karaoke microphone and an electric guitar. Restrictions and exceptions resulting from New Zealand Copyright laws and health and safety issues mean a refund or exchange is only available for certain products if that product is defective.I had a small problem as I think someone had started to set the TV up, probably as it was described as ‘New other ‘as I was unable to put in my postcode and Wi-Fi so I had to do a factory reset. If you don't fancy experimenting with the EQ, the JVC MX-D528B Megasound Speaker can give you the perfect sound for your preferred genre with a choice of audio pre-sets.

g. if you book a rental for on Monday evening for Wednesday morning), then this cooling-off period does not apply. I have used it couple of hours for 1 week straight out of box and i still haven't charged it till now.Sound is very good bass boost is good though leads to slight distortion if you know good sound and speakers. It’s battery didn’t last as long as we expected but I think that’s because it had the lights on the front turned on. The volume goes beyond loud enough (if that is what you are looking for), but sounds just as good at normal volume level.

If you've ever had the all-night beach session or back-yard party fizzle out because the speakers ran out of battery, you'll know what a vibe killer it is. Bluetooth range seems good and the boost feature makes the sound rich and like a professional speaker. Fat Llama is a peer-to-peer rental platform — we connect people who need stuff with people who have stuff. Connect your device wirelessly and choose the songs your friends want to hear from anywhere in the room. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average.From jamming to rock or chilling with jazz, a few taps of the EQ button is all it takes to get the right sound for the music you love. With customisable flashing lights, your speaker matches superb audio with a dazzling visual display that'll make you want to dance. The item may be missing the original packaging or protective wrapping, or may be in the original packaging but not sealed. You can also plug a microphone of guitar into it which has separate volume options all together which is an excellent touch.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment