276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Warriors #3: Forest of Secrets (Warriors: The Prophecies Begin)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Secrets of the Clans • Cats of the Clans • Code of the Clans • Battles of the Clans • Enter the Clans • The Ultimate Guide • The Warriors Guide • The Ultimate Guide: Updated and Expanded Edition

Hunter, Erin. Sunset (Warriors: The New Prophecy , Book 6) (Audio CD). HarperChildrensAudio. ISBN 978-0-06-121497-4. Spoken by Nanette Savarda b Prolman, Lisa (1 September 2003). " Fire and Ice". School Library Journal. Vol.49, no.9. p.214 . Retrieved 21 August 2008. Readers not familiar with the first book may find this one hard to follow. [...] The characterizations of the animals are somewhat flat [...] and the plot's twists and turns seem mapped out and predictable. Warriors (also known as Warrior Cats) is a series of novels based on the adventures and drama of multiple Clans of feral cats. The series is primarily set in fictional forests. Published by HarperCollins, the series is written by authors Kate Cary and Cherith Baldry, as well as others, under the collective pseudonym Erin Hunter. The concept and plot of the pilot series were developed by series editor, Victoria Holmes.

Of any cats, the three cats identified by the prophesy certainly realize that the truth can't be hidden ... yet they continue to try to maintain their own secrets ... it's just a continuing dichotomy that makes the reader hunger for more in the search for reasons ... and justifications ... and answers.Makuch, Eddie (21 November 2016). "Harry Potter Producer Making Movie About Warrior Cats". GameSpot . Retrieved 23 May 2018. Finally, I was annoyed about all of Hollyleaf's previously mentioned actions at the end. I couldn't like her, and she is or was one of the protagonists. Anyway, past all my ranting...I think this is the best book out of all three series of Warriors. No other book is as intense, dramatic, or disturbing. It definitely wins. Erin Hunter chat #5 transcript - August 16, 2008". Wands and Worlds. 16 August 2008. Archived from the original on 17 October 2013 . Retrieved 30 March 2013.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment