276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Ulster Weavers Autumnal Halloween Trick or Treat Cotton Tea Towel

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Large Size - Each kitchen towel measures 72x48cm/28x18inch, large enough to help you tackle all drying and cleaning kitchen tasks, practical and useful.

International products have separate terms, are sold from abroad and may differ from local products, including fit, age ratings, and language of product, labeling or instructions. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. Please note that the colours of the tea towel may vary from the colours on your screen due to different screen settings. Growing Wilder is a family-run lifestyle and homewares brand that provides lovers of whimsy and nature with sustainable, ethical products to brighten their (or a loved one’s) day.The information is not used in correlation with individual users and this information is not shared with any third party. A cotton kitchen towel featuring a stitched art panel with a plaid background pattern, fall-inspired botanical designs, and hand lettered "Grateful Hearts Gather Here" sentiment. We take a lot of care in how it's presented and handled and use sustainable packaging wherever possible. Some of the technologies we use are necessary for critical functions like security and site integrity, account authentication, security and privacy preferences, internal site usage and maintenance data, and to make the site work correctly for browsing and transactions. I know I'm super original in saying that Fall is my favorite season of the year, but I love to surround myself with Fall decor where I can-especially living in California with no differentiation in seasons.

The garden, allotments and hedgerows are overflowing and I find myself getting up earlier and earlier to capture the best of the season to see us over the winter. com, the Sell on Etsy app, and the Etsy app, as well as the electricity that powers Etsy’s global offices and employees working remotely from home in the US. While gorgeous to look at, you can also plant it in a pot, or in your garden and watch your little piece of wild grow!co we use cookies to make sure that our site is easy to use and you can browse without experiencing any problems. Reusable Material - Made of good quality terry cloth, soft, good absorbent and skin-friendly, durable and can be used for a long time, suitable for washing dishes, bowls, cups, cutlery, etc. This cotton tea towel is full of falling autumn leaves, pinecones, conkers and hedgehogs that will bring the holiday spirit and a burst of colour to your kitchen. Keep in mind that anyone can view public collections - they may also appear in recommendations and other places.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment