276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Warner Harry Potter: The Complete 8-film Collection [4K Ultra-HD] [2001] [Blu-ray] [2011]

£45.55£91.10Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Home Entertainment's Tenet topped both the Blu-ray-only and overall packaged media charts for the fifth time in six weeks of release.

Maybe not quite as good as the likes of The Mummy (99), but probably the most impressive of the 8 for me, given what the original was like, no complaints with this one at all. I have to admit by watching them with these 4K discs on a PS5 and LG OLED tv there is nothing to be jealous about seeing it in the theatres. I also sent my dumps in just in case they're not the same keys, though the situation appears to be the same. There is a satisfying application of film grain and blending of digital effects that makes this feel darker and more colorful than ever.This upgrade allows the tone of the movie to cling a bit more to the more colorful production elements of the first two, helping bridge the gap to the more jarring aesthetic changes.

Possibly the worst installment in the series feels more alive, true to its’ source, and richly detailed in practical sets like the maze and graveyard. Harry during his first 11 years knew nothing of who he was or indeed who his parents were, however, that was about to change when despite his uncle trying to keep a schooling invite from Harry, a hoard of Owls delivering the same invite ensured that he eventually did, around that time Harry meets the uninvited Hogwarts game-keeper Hagrid (Robbie Coltrane) who does tell Harry more perhaps than he was supposed to. He soon discovers, though, that there is a much darker side to the wizarding world than any of them could have imagined. Additionally make sure your User-Agent is not empty and is something unique and descriptive and try again.Very important to note that this particular series is for Region 2 UK and won't play on most Region 1 DVD players, so you will need a 'region free' player to view them unless you are in UK/EU areas. When Harry Potter learns on his eleventh birthday that he is is, in fact, a wizard, he is quickly swept up into the spellbinding world of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry alongside new best friends, Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger. Harry had with i the company of Hagrid seen many wonders he'd previously known nothing of, even learning himself to be a Wizard though down the years strange unexplainable things had occurred.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment