276°
Posted 20 hours ago

L'Oreal Paris True Match Lumi Healthy Luminous Makeup, Natural Beige, 1 Fluid Ounce

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation is a high-end foundation that consistently finds its way to “best of beauty” lists year after year. Loved by beauty editors, makeup artists, celebrities, and the beauty-obsessed, it’s the one foundation that I had on my wishlist for years. It’s funny how this foundation has quite an expensive price tag to make it look like you’re not wearing foundation. Somehow it succeeds! It took a little digging to determine what exactly Micro-fil technology is, and, surprisingly, the company doesn’t provide more information on what it does for your complexion.

L’Oréal Paris True Match Lumi Collection Swatching and Review

Next up: On the note of products everyone needs, if you’d like to be in the loop about must-have makeup, read our article, 20 Makeup Product Essentials Every Woman Should Own. If you want to make the rest of your makeup regimen oil-free, here are a few other oil-free makeup products to consider. L’Oréal Paris True Match Super Blendable Makeup: You can’t go wrong with the classics, and that’s precisely the case for this liquid foundation. If you prefer a formula with a natural finish that will seamlessly match your skin tone and texture (and that’s oil-free!), this option is for you. With 45 true-to-you shades in a variety of undertones, the range stretches from light to dark with warm, neutral, and cool undertones throughout. The super-hydrating formula provides medium coverage that’s so blendable you can’t tell where your foundation ends and your skin begins. In addition to being oil-free, it's also free of fragrances.Inspired by charmeuse silk, Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation from Armani Beauty is a lightweight oil-free foundation that uses Armani’s exclusive Micro–fil technology to blur imperfections and smooth skin texture while creating a veil of natural light coverage. Oily skin types might typically avoid a radiant finish foundation like this one, but the oil-free formula provides a beautiful airbrush finish that wears so well throughout the day, even on oily skin.

L’Oréal Paris 3 Oil-Free Foundation Formulas For Greasy Skin - L’Oréal Paris

description":"Wondering which foundation is best for you? Whether you have oily, dry or combination skin, read on to meet your perfect foundation makeup match." Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation is formulated for all skin types. The foundation is oil-free and water-based. Since I have combination skin, I might touch up with powder to avoid some oiliness at the end of the day around my t-zone, but otherwise, it wears well for several hours. No, Luminous Silk Foundation Full Coverage is not full coverage. It’s light to medium coverage that is buildable. I would say you could get medium coverage with 2-3 layers. How Long Does Luminous Silk Foundation Last? Luminous Silk Foundation lasts just about all day on me, from morning till night. I don’t notice much wear or fading, and it looks nearly as good at the end of the day as it did when first applied.

Find in store

I like Luminous Silk Foundation better than another holy-grail foundation: Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Makeup. Here’s an interesting statistic: InStyle magazine crowned Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation their Best Beauty Buy Liquid Foundation 13 years in a row! So maybe there is something to all these claims about this foundation being a holy-grail beauty favorite? The formula is rather sheer but easily buildable to near-medium coverage. Even at medium coverage, this foundation looks so natural and skinlike! If you want to skip the dupe and go straight to the best-selling Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation, here’s my experience with it: This foundation is formulated with 40% pure water to hydrate skin all day. It contains vitamin C and vitamin E, along with antioxidants to protect your skin and keep it looking healthy.

Paris Cosmetics True Match Lumi Bronze It Bronzer For L’Oréal Paris Cosmetics True Match Lumi Bronze It Bronzer For

Upon the first application of the foundation, I was expecting it to be dewier than it was. I typically love a matte finish, so I was happy with the more natural finish. The good news is that it is also sold in a smaller size. So for a lower price, you can try the foundation before purchasing a full-size bottle.This Armani Luminous Silk dupe comes in 15 shades to match a variety of cool, neutral, and warm skin tones. It’s formulated for all skin types, including sensitive skin. description":"These tips will help you understand your undertone and find the perfect foundation match at your nearest drugstore."

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment