276°
Posted 20 hours ago

OLAPLEX, No 3 Hair Perfector, 100 ml with No.0 Intensive Bond Building Treatment

£10£20.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Intensive Bond Building Treatment targeted nozzle delivers a direct stream of product to prime your hair from root to tip. You can use Olaplex 0, 3 and 8 every week but if I follow this routine about twice per month, I see great results and that is sufficient to keep my hair looking and feeling healthy. Olaplex 3 is a pre-shampoo hair treatment that reduces breakage and split ends for visibly stronger hair. Bond Maintenance Conditioner protects and repairs damaged hair, split ends and frizz by re-linking broken bonds.

primes the hair for deeper repair, rebuilds hair bonds, strengthens, and protects hair integrity of all types of damaged hair. No matter your hair type or texture, using these two treatments together will repair damage that was once considered irreversible and protect your hair’s structure. Bonding Perfector, you can start your at-home Olaplex routine by fully saturating your hair with the No. Similar to the in-salon two step treatment, this primer is intended to be used in conjunction with Olaplex No 3 Hair Perfector as a two part process for the best in hair repair.This blog post goes into detail on how to use Olaplex 0, how to use Olaplex 3 and how to use Olaplex 8. Bis-Aminopropyl Diglycol Dimaleate is the hero ingredient in Olaplex 3 and is patented and a proven technology to help repair broken bonds for stronger hair. If you decide to do this, we recommend wrapping your hair up in a towel or shower cap to prevent the Olaplex No. The patented technology reduces damage and visibily strenghtens the hair, improving its look and feel. This formula is made to work with every hair type, providing real repair to the hair structure that works from within.

Alongside Olaplex’s original bond-building technology, Rambutan Seed Extract neutralises odour while residue-free Micro Starch absorbs excess oils to leave hair refreshed and revitalised. Sometimes I use Olaplex 3 on it’s own and this gives me great results as it is an intensive bond building treatment. Once you see this mask’s more than visible results, you’ll want to skip the styling stage and flaunt your healthy hair to the rest of the world.Olaplex 0 is infused with bond-building technology, this intensive treatment primes hair for Olaplex No.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment