276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Calvin Klein CK BE Unisex Eau de Toilette, 200 ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The glass bottle, which can be recycled after the pump has been removed, contains an elastic logo band, in the spirit of Calvin Klein underwear, which can be worn in many ways, such as a hair band. Top notes are Orange Oil and Ginger; middle notes are Watery Notes and Tea; base notes are Musk, Cedar, Amber and Patchouli. Clean and fresh and genderless, and I'll echo that "coming out of the shower" is a very solid way to describe that first inhale. While platinum was more masculine than unisex this one strikes me as unisex, leaning towards feminine.

The orange smells natural, and I think I do get a hint of real cedar, but is mostly very pleasant aquatic and laundry fresh fillers between the substantive notes, and it still smells good 5 hours later.What other non-niche fragrance company is going to these lengths to advertise an 87% natural, vegan formula?

I can see this being used by both men and women in spring and summer days, maybe summer nights too if you are not clubbing.I can think of many scenarios and occasions where I need something soft and completely inoffensive to wear that will not bother anyone and this will do just that. Cutting out the base notes entirely does mess with the longevity a bit, but not in an entirely bad way. It’s really suiting for casual men and women (talking about fashion style, not talking about a boring person! skintest today, it's much quieter on skin, the tester was heavenly, on my skin thisis a smidge more aromatic, but it's so soft.

I’ve come back to say that after forgetting about it for 5 or 6 months, I absolutely stand by the review—I rarely do. To allow us to dispatch this product we require you to complete an online health questionnaire to allow our Healthcare practitioner to ensure that this product is suitable for you. I feel like it resembles Bubble Bath by Maison Margiela, except one that leads towards the masculine side.I get lots of mandarin, a hint of tea that makes this comforting and musk that brings that whiteness to it. Like other generic niceties that we frequently and crudely poo-poo around here, it’s a compliment getter. However, after 15 minutes we both smelled our arms and concluded unanimously that it's more masculine. I think the orange essential oil was responsible, so I'd advise treading with caution if you're sensitive to essential oils and testing this first.

I get an odd lemongrass type aroma in this after a while of which I'm not a fan (for some reason I don't seem to love frags with that note, unlisted here). I really don't think many women (there are always a few of course) would feel out of place in this, it just reads "tomboy", not "I stole my man's colonge" (although I LOVE that vibe, don't get me wrong). My skin generally is not conducive to getting long out of a fragrance but with this one I get excellent longevity. What vaults it over CK One is that while that scent doesn't feel as special now that its copycats and disciples litter the marketplace, EveryOne manages to draw on what made One so famous to begin with while maintaining its status as a unique scent.

I know I am going to get a lot of hate from the Calvin Klein Fanboys/girls but this is unimaginative. The waistband nametag is cheeky and fresh without being corny, and the integration of the number 1 into the CK logo has that blink-and-you'll-miss-it cleverness that only true genius marketers slip in. It makes me think of drinking black bergamot tea sitting in a balcony, by the ocean which smells like clean, salty air. Good creation by Alberto, first time i sniffed it i was mesmerized by the sparkle this fragrance had, my friend tried it and he said he feels it took him back to his childhood. If something like Dior Sauvage is the equivalent of a suit of Halo power armor, this is more akin to a simple flak jacket and heavy jeans.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment