276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Revolution Pro, Hair Colour Remover, 4x60ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The buffer made my hair feel so dry I thought it would snap! It was like the strongest clarifying shampoo ever. I honestly was concerned! The short answer: Yes, it can, especially if it’s not used properly. “Color remover is just as harsh as bleach, so you have to be careful and follow the directions explicitly,” warns Fleming, who also underscores the importance of always following up with a reparative mask afterward. The problem with many of these DIY methods is that they don’t work very well. They’ll remove only some of the colour and even when they get most of it out, they leave your hair looking terrible.

Hair color remover in and of itself is stripping and has the potential to damage your hair. The experts we spoke with warned that formulas that contain these additional ingredients are only going to be even more drying and increase the likelihood that the process really takes a toll on your hair. This hair colour remover works only on permanent hair colour. It is not effective on temporary dye nor will it remove cuticle staining. This is is one of the best hair color removers available right now. This is a strong product that can remove the stubborn permanent dye. This product is gentle enough to also re-color the hair immediately after removal. boost avocado oil, bamboo oil, and a protective complex to help protect against breakage. This hair colour remover claims to remove both permanent and semi-permanent hair dye. A majority of customers report positive results with a few complaints here and there. But the biggest issue is the smell which can last for several days. The results were much like I expect they would be. I did think the ends might be a bit lighter than the result, but I think this was down to staining from the Bronze Metallic. My hair is sitting around a base shade 7 with warm/golden under tones. I did mix a little my of Cool colour shot conditioner with the conditioner in this kit to tone down the orange. But this will wash out over the next wash or 2.Start off with a deep-cleaning shampoo that is high in sulfates, this will help loosen the color. Do this washing process for 4 times in a row then one more time but this time leave in on the hair for 20 minutes with a shower cap. This kit comes with pretty much everything you will need. When I am working with short hair like my own I apply using the bottle. If you have long hair I’d recommend using a tint bowl and brush. The kit is very similar to Colour B4 (Review Here), Jo Baz (Review Here), Pro:Voke (Review Here) and Colourless. All products smell terrible when on the hair processing. You need to mix The activator and remover together and apply these to DRY hair. I recommend using a clarifying shampoo a wash before using these products to remove products built up. Once applied, wrap your hair in cling film, pop a towel on it to keep the heat in. Then wait 45 minutes to process. If you are thinking about removing your permanent hair colour, we found five really effective and safe hair colour removers online. Here they are.

Combine baking soda with water until smooth. Wet your hair and apply the mixture thoroughly throughout the hair. Let the mixture sit for 10 minutes before rinsing with water. Do this process for three are more consecutive days to get desired shade. Baking soda and Shampoo to Remove Hair Color Does not include these two bad ingredients bleach and ammonia-free. This nourishing product rids your hair of color builds up. It removes both permanent and semi permanent colour, and also helps to remove build up – perfect if you have been colouring your hair for years.To conclude I’m glad I tried the Revolution Pro colour Remover. I would recommend it for those trying to remove colours they have applied from their hair. Obviously not for those using direct dyes though. I feel Colour B4 max strength is stronger than this. But that this is the same as Colourless. In fact I think its made in the same place and wouldn’t be surprised if it is the same (I just can’t remember if that ones comes with a conditioner and if it smelt the same). Remove any traces of semi-permanent colour in under 30 minutes with one sachet. It doesn’t contain bleach and the kaolin clay in the formula gently cleanses the hair but it’ll still leave it looking and feeling dry so load on a moisture masks immediately after for healthy feeling hair. Because the removal process is harsh enough as it is, you’ll want to give your hair a little bit of a break and some extra TLC before continuing to bleach it, says Fleming. This means waiting anywhere from a few days to a few months, depending on the condition of your hair. If you have previously bleached or lightened your hair, Revolution Hair Colour Remover is unable to return your hair to its natural pigment. If you have applied a very dark or fashion colour (such as vribrant red or purple) to bleached, porous or grey hair, the cuticle may have been permanently stained. Revolution Hair Colour Remover cannot remove cuticle staining.

It’s important to thoroughly wash out all the dye. If even a little is left behind, it could start re-colouring your hair again. That’s why many hair colour removers recommend rinsing for 20 minutes or more. Almost 75 percent of American women and men color their hair. If you're one of them, there's a chance that you might not be completely satisfied with the result. No matter whether it’s a post-salon job that you’re not excited about or a DIY hair coloring situation gone horribly wrong, hair color snafus can and do happen. That’s where hair color removers come in, essentially acting as magic erasers to strip out the unwanted dye. The big caveat here? In an ideal world, it’s always best to have a professional do any kind of color removing and/or correction, cautions colorist Kristen Fleming, color director of 3rd Coast Salon in Chicago, who notes that it’s a complicated process even for the pros. That being said, if you are going to take matters into your own hands, here’s what you need to know. In this process, you want to apply the hair color remover to the ends of your hair first. The ends of your hair are more porous and hold onto dye more.A colour remover (Not stripper, that’s a different thing) will NOT lift your hair colour. If you find your natural roots are darker after using a colour remover than the hair that had the colour removed. Its because most permanent colours are a 6% peroxide. This means when you pop them on your hair and process them they can lift 1-2 shades. Although you could even be adding a darker shade on there, when removed your hair could be lighter. So again, no blaming the colour remover for doing this. Its the peroxide from the colour you applied before. This method has worked well for many people. Vitamin C works like a charm in removing semi-permanent hair dye. You will need Vitamin C power obviously or you could use the pills and crush them yourself.

Add one part Vitamin C to two-part Shampoos and mix into a paste. Wet your hair and got to lathering rubbing each strand through your finger. Next step cover your hair with a shower cap for about one hour. Conditioner:AQUA (WATER, EAU), GLYCERYL STEARATE, STEARYL ALCOHOL, GLYCERIN, CETYL ALCOHOL, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, CETRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), PHENOXYETHANOL, CITRIC ACID, ARGANIA SPINOSA KERNEL OIL, PANTHENOL, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM HYDROLYZED WHEAT PROTEIN, PANTOLACTONE, SODIUM BENZOATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, LINALOOL. Always wanted to dye your hair pink, orange or blue? Now you can without the commitment! Self-isolation is the time to play with hair makeup. Get a real hair glow up with I Heart Revolution Neon Hair Makeup, 5 shades of ultra-loud hair colour, from Bang on Pink, Zesty Yellow, Banging Blue, Zaptastic Green and Boom Boom Orange. This instant hair colour that will leave your hair glowing under a UV light too. Color remover is bleach-free, and contains a color-reducing agent to remove semi-permanent and permanent color, while bleach acts to lighten hair. Just like bleach, color remover can cause breakage and damage hair, depending on its condition.

Formulated without bleach or ammonia for gentle, damage-free colour removal, Revolution PRO Hair Colour Remover also works as a hair detox, helping to remove product build up, silicones and pollution. This is another hair colour remover designed to work on both permanent and semi-permanent dye. Like the Colour B4 permanent and semi-permanent remover, it also smells somewhat awful. It will be some days before the smell is out of your hair. The conditioner in this kit smells amazing! It also leaves your hair so soft and glossy. This was much needed after that buffer! I left the conditioner in a few minutes rather than the suggested 1 minute. For the price compared to other colour removers that are similar I feel this product worked well and did what it said it would for me.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment