276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Games Workshop Citadel Pot de Peinture - Technical Texture Astrogranite Debris (24ml)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

For me, I like many of the metallics for sure, though I've invested in mixing balls for a few. Contrast paints are fantastic, and I'd say the newer off-white paints are "essential" for painting white (admittedly, I don't know of other opaque off-white colors from other brands). I actually like the washes, though I plan on what effect I want before applying them. Recess shades are almost always targeted washes, my recent forays into actual TMM mean a more broad(ish) application, and worn clothing gets and all over wash, drybrush, all over wash, drybrush.

Lahmian Medium (Mix your base and layer paints with this to make custom washes, or thin down shades with it) From there you can start getting real fancy. Puddles of toxic liquids with paint and clear acrylic. Adding barbed wire etc. But for the most part you should have a decent base, that’s easy to paint up and can really make your minis stand out. The following are more thoughts on each of the two types of alternative mediums you can use instead of Citadel Texture Paints.In addition, I thought the surface of the dried Mordant Earth was just too smooth and shiny for what I had in mind. It was far more pāhoehoe than ʻaʻā. It looked frankly like a hard chocolate coating which just made me need to get some ice cream while I pondered what I was going to do next. What Went Wrong, and How to Do It Better

Despite our best efforts to split everything, Liam and I did end up with a bit of overlap as there are some things in here that are just too cool not to paint. Liam hopped in and painted up a unit of Eradicators, and I painted up the Judiciar as soon as I’d finished my main commitment. Silent angry dude with a big sword is just too cool not to paint.Contrast Medium (Mix other paints into this to make your own contrast paints, and use it to thin contrast) I wondered at first if the white I was seeing was the base material of the Mordant Earth somehow separated from the pigment, but no, the paint itself had pulled apart. I was able to peel off the toppings from the base and this is what it looked like underneath – you can definitely see where the red paint retracted leaving chunks of white showing through. Weird, and kind of gross.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment