276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Your Next Five Moves: Master the Art of Business Strategy

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The best leaders have the ability not only to believe in future truths but also to inspire others to believe and execute their vision. The ability to solve problems well is the ability to take a complex issue you’re facing and break it down into a step-by-step formula that helps you identify the root of the problem. If you agree on major points, then giving up some power won’t entirely transform your company in a way you’d dislike.

Hi, the "Bookmark" button above only works for the Audio Player, if you want to do browser bookmark please read this post: How to bookmark. You’ll know you’re succeeding in life when others are winning simply because of their association with you. Barbara Corcoran, the real estate mogul whom you may have seen on Shark Tank, was one of ten children growing up in a blue-collar New Jersey town. When you’re fighting for a cause, a dream, something greater than yourself, you will find the enthusiasm, passion, and joy that make life a great adventure. In other words, I realized that for IBM to become a great company it would have to act like a great company long before it ever became one.Knowing who you want to be (including your deepest desires, core beliefs and values) and start behaving as if you were already that person.

He’s a reminder to never get so confident as to underestimate an opponent such as Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini, who led the revolt that exiled him. For me, being an example to my kids of fighting to fulfill my vision is more important than being home for dinner every night. Patrick Bet-David went from escaping war-torn Iran to founding his own financial services firm, raising tens of millions of dollars, and creating Valuetainment, the leading YouTube channel for entrepreneurs. Finally, even when you’re growing steadily, always behave as though a threat could overthrow your business, counsels Bet-David.Shortform note: Bet-David doesn't clearly indicate how building trust speeds up internal company processes. If you’re looking to disrupt an industry, you’d better be armed with the right story, right team, right data, and right strategies. If you’re a visionary, blow up a picture of Walt Disney or Steve Jobs and put it in a prominent place. In the first three steps, you learned about yourself, developed the ability to solve problems, and learned how to create a winning team. This is free download Your Next Five Moves: Master the Art of Business Strategy by Patrick Bet-David complete book soft copy.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment