276°
Posted 20 hours ago

We R Memory Keepers Crop-a-Dile II Big Bite Punch, Aqua

£30.495£60.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The feature I did find easier to use was the new orange plastic sliding ruler in the bite of the Big Bite. Making sure the bits are at the correct setting was a challenge on the original and is the same design here.

For punching through thicker layers, though, I think I probably do hold it properly for extra leverage.This includes items that pre-date sanctions, since we have no way to verify when they were actually removed from the restricted location. Just don't have the need right now to get a bigger one yet, but might, as the regular one meets my needs very well. I cut a long, narrow “U” shape in a piece (my piece was 3″tallX4″wide) of foam board about halfway down the height of my photo box.

Easily punch through almost any material, even thick bookboard, then set eyelets, snaps or any embellishment in your project. I don't use them decoratively too much but I use the hole punch part more often for brads, threading ribbons, tags etc. As gale mentioned, the Crop-a-dile (regular or Big Bite) are most useful when needing to punch holes through thick material such as plastic, leather, tin or multiple pages. I'm enjoying this new Crop-a-dile 2 Big Bite now that I've had some time to get used to the new format.How quiet are these (vs my little hammer and punch for making holes--which I can't use after they go to bed it is so loud)? I knew this was going to be good because of all the reviews, but I really didn't expect it to be THIS good. I watched a YouTube where the demo showed how you could see where you were punching with the Big Bite by turning it over (meaning holding that big thing upside down in your hand) and that did concern me. I had difficulty lining up the punch mechanism as this design makes it more difficult to see the area. The old Provo Book Bindery emerged as one of the premier bookbinding and preservation resources in the United States.

Depending on whether you are punching with the 3/16 or 1/8" holes or setting your eyelets, verify that you are measuring the correct scale. I have so many favorite tools – this is another, the Crop-A-Dile Big Bite II by We R Memory Keepers. I punched holes in the tags at the top and bottom to thread the ribbon through then wrap around the biscotti and tie into a pretty bow. And so, while the Big Bite won't be replacing my original Crop-a-dile, the new Big Bite along with its brother, will have a permanent place on my shelf.It punches effortlessly through paper, fabric, leather, plastic, wood, and even thin tin with its impressive 15cm (6") reach. I make bookmarks a lot, and it's so handy for punching the hole and adding an oversized eyelet on the end of the bookmark. Where the Big Bite really excels is with its ablility to deliver all of this power an amazing 6" from the edge of your project making it ideal to place accents anywhere on your 12" x 12" scrapbooking page. I have much better luck and use it more often since I can rest it on the table and push down with one hand. I have them on free hanging dowels only to have them unravel if someone forgets to secure the ends back up (I have 3 teen-preteen girls that also scrapbook).

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment