276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Award-Winning Cider Gift Hamper

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Not only did I discover 5 new ciders and all were excellent, I gained three bottles of my absolute favourite Silly Moo Unfiltered which was a welcome bonus! With so many fantastic options to choose from, you're sure to find the perfect cider gift for any occasion.

They also make an excellent gift for any cider lover, providing them with the opportunity to discover new and interesting ciders from across the UK. Brought back memories of sipping this of an evening with a meal outside a Breton restaurant (and bringing back a loaded car with this wonderful nectar!From traditional west country, to deliciously keeved and even prosecco style cider - you can feel confident that we will send only the best. YOUR FIRST BOX WILL SHIP WITHIN 1-2 BUSINESS DAYS AND THEN DURING THE LAST WEEK OF THE MONTH GOING FORWARD. I've since extended my subscription and look forward to each month a new box of local craft cider arrives.

The popularity and variety of 'proper'; cider has never been higher as we welcome new cider styles and new producers to the market.By sourcing our ciders directly from independent producers, we're able to offer a range of unique and interesting ciders that you won't find anywhere else. Every month we put together a special case which showcases a particular aspect from the world of cider. It might be a hot new producer, a specific county, a particular style, single apple variety, or something completely new. We work closely with independent cider producers to ensure that every cider in our range meets our high standards for quality and taste. Our cider gifts are the perfect way to explore the world of British cider, providing you with a range of different styles and flavours to try.

For this month’s case, we’ve picked 6 new ciders from small independent producers in the cider heartlands of Somerset. Cider is not an expensive drink to produce and that is reflected in how it is sold and consumed on the continent in France amd Northern Spain. So, whether you're a seasoned cider lover or just starting to explore the world of British cider, be sure to check out our range of cider gifts.As a country, Britain has the highest per capita consumption of cider in the world, so it's only right that we produce the finest quality cider products too. Our cider gifts are perfect for a variety of occasions, from birthdays and anniversaries to corporate events and special occasions.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment