276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Aluber The Jester of Despia - GFP2-EN097 - Ultra Rare - 1st Edition

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Q: While my opponent controls only Destiny HERO - Destroyer Phoenix Enforcer and Mirrorjade the Iceblade Dragon, I Fusion Summon Guardian Chimera using two monsters on the field and one monster in my hand. I activate Guardian Chimera's effect, but in response, Destroyer Phoenix Enforcer's effect destroys both it and Guardian Chimera. What happens? A: In this scenario, Despian Tragedy was sent to the GY by Branded Fusion's effect. Therefore, its effect can be activated. Q: I use my Despian Tragedy as Link Material to Link Summon Linkuriboh. Can I activate its effect that adds a "Despia" monster to my hand? A: No. Predaplant Dragostapelia's effect only negates activated effects. It has no interaction with Red-Eyes Dark Dragoon's Continuous Effect.

Hi, this is the section where people who don't want to spend 350€ on Adventurer cards roam desperately in search of hope.A: No. While you are substituting The Light - Hex-Sealed Fusion for "Dark Magician" for purposes of the Fusion Summon, it is still not a Normal Monster.

A: No. Red-Eyes Dark Dragoon cannot be destroyed by card effects, which includes Mirrorjade's effect.

Ghosts From The Past: The 2nd Haunting 1st Edition Singles

Q: I Normal Summon Aluber the Jester of Despia, and resolve its effect. Can I add "Branded Fusion" to my hand?

When Normal or Special Summoned, searches a Branded spell/trap card. If it's in your GY, and a Fusion you control leaves the field, you can banish it to negate an opponent's monster effect. Q: I control Predaplant Dragostapelia, and my opponent controls a Dinowrestler Pankratops with a Predator Counter. If Dinowrestler Pankratops activates its effect by Tributing itself, what happens? Q: I activate Fallen of Albaz' effect. In response, Book of Moon resolves, changing it to face-down Defense Position. What happens?A: No, you cannot. Both restrictions refer to that particular copy of Mirrorjade being unable to use the effect, regardless of which player controls it. Q: I activate the effect of Ad Libitum of Despia by targeting a Mirrorjade the Iceblade Dragon in my GY. If my opponent resolves D.D. Crow's effect in response, banishing that same Mirrorjade, what happens? A: No. At the time Verte Anaconda's effect is activated, it is not yet considered to be an effect that includes Special Summoning. Using either Despian Tragedy (Sent in the GY by either Foolish Burial or normal summoning it and using Relinquished Anima) or Branded Opening, get yourself a copy of Aluber the Jester of Despia. Q: I Normal Summon Fallen of Albaz while the only other monster on the field is a Dark Magician I control. Can I activate the effect of Fallen of Albaz?

Tri-Brigade Mercourier could be a hand trap to consider... But it's not that good, and there are just better ones. A: No, they cannot. In this situation, Ad Libitum's effect does not include an effect to Special Summon from the GY.A: Yes. This card cannot use this effect next turn is part of Mirrorjade's effect. If Mirrorjade's effect, or its activation, is negated, the entire effect is not applied, including that part. Use Aluber the Jester of Despia to search your fusion spell of choice, to then make a Branded dragon which could be Lubellion the Searing Dragon, or Albion the Branded Dragon, or, alternatively, summon Guardian Chimera. Q: I Fusion Summon Guardian Chimera while my opponent controls no cards. Can I activate Guardian Chimera's effect? Q: If I Fusion Summon Mirrorjade, and it is then flipped face-down, or banished temporarily, and then leaves the field, can its effect be activated? A: Yes. Even though Number 81: Super Dora will be unaffected by Aluber's effect when it resolves, you can still activate Aluber's effect by targeting it. When it resolves, Aluber itself will be Special Summoned, but Number 81: Super Dora's effects will not be negated.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment