276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Sapphire 11323-01-40G Nitro+ AMD Radeon RX 7900 XT Vapor-X Gaming Graphics Card with 20GB GDDR6, AMD RDNA 3

£404.66£809.32Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The Nitro+ features Sapphire's stunning 3.5 slot Pantheon cooling solution. Its matte grey finish is minimalistic but beautiful in look and feel. Among its many features are the Vapor-X vapour chamber, wave fins for reducing noise, a die cast aluminum front plate for VRM cooling and compared to the reference model, - much greater surface area for heat dissipation. This is a cooler that looks like it can go toe to toe with anything on the Nvidia side of the fence. Klarna Bank AB (publ) is Authorised by the Swedish Financial Services Authority (Finansinspektionen) and is subject to limited regulation by the Financial Conduct Authority. I liked the last year's model better (the Nitro Pure one), albeit I'm extremely impartial to white parts and random geometric shapes. The RGB look tasteful to me, albeit I personally wouldn't set it to rainbow colours and would settle to strictly static colour, kind of elegant. That's what I was going for. Mainstream and entry level cards have compromises, high end designated cards should only have ray tracing as their compromise (and that's not much of one in many cases). All in all, the high-end GPU status quo hasn’t really changed. Nvidia has the fastest and most expensive card in the RTX 4090, as it did with the 3090/Ti, plus it has the fundamentally excellent, though overpriced 4080. AMD’s challengers offer better value (though the Sapphire is a pricey option to be sure) while the RX 7900 cards are very competitive in non ray traced games much like the 6800/6900 series was.

It really is amazing to see just how good the current crop of high end GPU coolers are. 450W TDPs are well within their capabilities, but having said that, they damn well should be given the sheer size of the things! There is a praiseworthy, cutting-edge cooling system with triple slots, 3 x Angular Velocity fans and a 6-pipe heatsink, further ventilated by cutouts in its metal shroud, installed on the Sapphire Radeon RX 7900 XT to keep the temperatures under control, which allows players to enjoy their favourite titles without obsessing over internal temperatures, especially when the graphical settings are turned up to Ultra. Regarding inputs, Sapphire provides 2 x DisplayPort 2.1 ports and 2 x HDMI 2.1a ports. The card's power is supplied via 2 x 8-pin PCIe connectors, supporting maximum power delivery of 375 Watt. Sapphire RX 7900 XT: Verdict and Price UK Finance is only available to permanent UK residents aged >18, subject to status, terms and conditions apply. Sapphire has done an amazing job with the tongue twistingly named Sapphire Nitro+ Radeon RX 7900 XTX Vapor-X. It's taken the Navi 31 GPU and unleashed it. It's faster, cooler, quieter and looks better than the reference card. Depending on just how it's priced in your country, I'd say the price premium Sapphire is asking for is worth it. With tasteful shroud design augmented by ARGB LEDs, you can change the colors of the LEDs, for a customized design. This can be controlled via TriXX software. Choose from various different modes including Fan Speed Mode, PCB Temperature Mode or the Colourful Rainbow Mode or turn off the LEDs.

Two-Ball Bearing

With the introduction of the of the Radeon RX 7900 XTX we bring the NITRO+ edition for your consideration. We have taken the incredible technology of the AMD RX 7900 series GPU from AMD and added our own NITRO+ twist to bring one of best premium graphic cards to the market. Hey, that's just my opinion. From my short experience hanging around the forums I know any mention of RGB would invite open combat on the comments so... just to be on the safe side, the "you do you" disclaimer.

I also don't agree with TH's testing methodology here of requiring the use of ray tracing, since that is one area that usually brings a significant performance detriment for very little actual visual gain. In my opinion ray tracing shouldn't even be counted as a detail for the purposes of defining "max details", but a processing enhancement effect. Techpowerup's review did not use ray tracing for their average FPS chart (it's in a separate chart). They used 25 games, and some were not included from TH's choices, but it provides a far better real-world result. I hope TH will adopt a policy that will require all GPU tests to be run without RT, and if RT is to be included it should be placed in a separate chart, at least until such time when RT does not carry any more than a 10% reduction in performance.

Alvar Miles Udell said:That's what I was going for. Mainstream and entry level cards have compromises, high end designated cards should only have ray tracing as their compromise (and that's not much of one in many cases). NOTE: Minimum recommended system power supply wattage is based on the specific graphics card and the typical power requirements of other system components. Your system may require more or less power. OEM and other pre-assembled PCs may have different power requirements. The AMD RDNA™ 3 Architecture elevated by buffed cooling and power delivery to effortlessly churn out frames at 4K resolution and beyond, If you're willing to discount ray tracing hardware entirely, you can discount a lot of other stuff as well and end up with consoles. But if you're willing to compromise on ray tracing just because it's an area where AMD GPUs in particular perform much worse than their Nvidia counterparts, that's just intentionally limiting your view of a graphics card to favor one brand.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment