276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Anker Soundsync Bluetooth Receiver for Music Streaming with Bluetooth 5.0, 12-Hour Battery Life, Handsfree Calls, Dual Device Connection, for Car, Home Stereo, Headphones, Speakers

£12.495£24.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The lights turn green then back to blue about the 10 sec mark; but no connection to my Soundbar; like it used to.

You’ll still need an AUX cable for it to work Sign up to the Parkers Newsletter to keep up to date with more of the latest reviews, news, and recommendations from the Parkers team. What you bought will never work, as your phone connects to sinks not sources wireless, your phone isn’t a speaker, so no surprise it doesn’t recognise. The little round control module can be stuck in a convenient place, even if the surface is textured. home theater system out in my barn and I haven’t used in a few years because I can’t connected to my phone or tablet. Once it receives power via the USB connector it can be switched on, after which pairing is very straightforward.so my connection never wavers, and if you’re looking to hook up multiple devices, the Soundsync supports two simultaneous connections. So as long as you have an aux it’s a very cost-effective way of bringing Bluetooth streaming into an older car. Once the device is plugged in, all you need to do is power the Soundsync on, find the option under Bluetooth devices on your phone or Bluetooth-compatible device, and boom. I purchased this to connect to my phone via Bluetooth so I could plug the output into my car stereo. I don’t own the S6, but on my phone there are multiple volumes, one of them is the volume when BT connected.

You can enjoy CAR in its traditional print format, or one of the swelling number of digital editions, optimised for Apple iPhones, Android devices, iPads, tablets and desktop computers. If you’re not into the double-sided adapter, the Soundync also includes a longer 22-inch cable with 3. I have this in my car and it works great for sound quality using Apt-X HD from my phone to get optical to my DSP. While I don’t own any equipment that provide digital inputs and outputs, I can only assume that this device would produce similar results for digital technology as well.

Llisten to downloaded music or videos on the connected device (not live streaming) to see whether the issue still persists. That leaves you either to replace the stereo unit at the cost of a couple of hundred quid or utilise the AUX port to play your tunes. I ask this because there’s a point in time where in-car entertainment was the opposite of a sweet spot when it comes to futureproofing. The Soundsync A3341 contains a rechargeable battery, which can be fully charged via the included micro USB cable and a USB charger (not included) in approximately 2 hours. A small black box fitted with three buttons (on/off and volume controls) and a port to connect the AUX adapter.

We usually have the baby within eyesight, in a baby box beside us, or even in the baby carrier attached to one of us, so not hearing him isn’t an issue right now. It’s a simple little gadget that solves what, for me at this juncture in my life, is a critical void; Bluetooth audio.Keep in mind that this is a Bluetooth TRANSMITTER ONLY: You plug it into an Audio Out and connect Bluetooth headphones to it. Next, I plugged the other end of the auxiliary cable into the jack on the RCA stereo cable and then plugged the RCA jacks into the audio output of my TV. Then, for the audio output of the Anker SoundSync A3303 you toggle mute on, mute off, mute on, and finally mute off. Needless to say, I was impressed with both the receiving and transmitting capabilities of the Soundsync A3341. The main issue with the nifty gadget is that it will only work if your car is fitted with an AUX cable.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment