276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Stranger In This Town

£8.29£16.58Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Sambora has been known to use a wide variety of equipment throughout his career. He has an extensive guitar collection, featuring more than 130 instruments, [59] about a third of which are various Fender Stratocaster models. [60] a b Staff (November 3, 2010). "Dear Guitar Hero: Richie Sambora". Guitar World. guitarworld.com. Archived from the original on June 9, 2011 . Retrieved March 31, 2020. entrepreneur, Jennifer Kushell Social; author; Impact, Global Workforce Evangelist Dedicated to Making an (March 28, 2008). "Life After Graduation (Even if its Been a Few Years) - Huffington Post". HuffPost. {{ cite web}}: |last2= has generic name ( help) De Jongste, Arjan (October 30, 1998). "Interview with Richie Sambora". BJF-Europe. Dordrecht, The Netherlands. Archived from the original on May 11, 2001 . Retrieved November 30, 2014.

Sambora and his songwriting partner Jon Bon Jovi were inducted into the Songwriters Hall of Fame on June 18, 2009. [56]Sambora composed television theme songs for Entertainment Tonight and The Insider. Sambora (along with Jon Bon Jovi) is part of the ownership group of the Philadelphia Soul, an Arena Football League football team. [26] [ needs update] Sambora announced in early 2015 that he is working on a new album in collaboration with fellow musician and girlfriend Orianthi. [23] In 2016, they performed as RSO together in Australia, South America, and England, where they opened for Bad Company. [24] In September 2017, RSO released a five-song EP called Rise [25] followed by another EP Making History which was also released in 2017. The duo released their debut album Radio Free America in May 2018. You Can Go Home". youcangohome.com. Archived from the original on November 3, 2009 . Retrieved January 17, 2022. Hear Richie Sambora Talk Hall of Fame, Relationship With Jon Bon Jovi". Rolling Stone . Retrieved April 5, 2018. New Straits Times - Google News Archive Search". July 21, 2012. Archived from the original on July 21, 2012.

Vallon, Vanessa (October 17, 2016). "Jon Bon Jovi reveals why Richie Sambora left the band (Watch)". AXS . Retrieved January 19, 2018. Dutchcharts.nl – Richie Sambora – Stranger in This Town" (in Dutch). Hung Medien. Retrieved August 30, 2021. Sambora also released a solo EP with Orianthi, and performed alongside the RSO band member and his girlfriend on April 7, 2018. [18] [19] Solo albumsThe songs on this record were written out of different emotions,” Sambora said on an interview CD included with the deluxe version of the album. “And when I write, I write from an emotion. It comes from something deep in here, and then I can colour that emption with music and lyrics.” Richie Sambora's father dead". canada.com. April 23, 2007. Archived from the original on January 2, 2016 . Retrieved June 10, 2021. In any case, with three Bon Jovi members on board, people would be justified in wondering how different this project would sound from the mothership. As it turned out, when the Stranger In This Town album was released on 3 September 1991, it was very clearly not a Bon Jovi album. It showed a lot more musical diversity, featuring songs that displayed different styles and moods. The typical Bon Jovi stadium anthems with singalong choruses is not what this album is about. It features more inward-looking, retrospective, emotional (often sad) material, and very personal lyrical content. Sambora would later describe the album as 90% autobiographical. Sambora certainly regarded the album as a success. “The success of this project does not rely on units sold, I don’t think” he told Ina.fr. “What I tried to do here was not to follow a formula. It was an artistic endeavour where I diversified. It took me a little while to record this record because I was trying to grow as a writer, artist, and performer. There’s different facets of this record that I had to become accustomed to. I played many different and new styles with new guitars, and it took me a little while to become good at that, to progress, but it was a progression. I don’t think there’s anything detrimental about [not living up to Bon Jovi’s success]. I think the album was a needed growth, actually. That’s how I see it.”

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment