276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Pop-Up 'Twas The Night Before Christmas (Pop-ups)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

publisher's red cloth-backed pictorial boards, opening to reveal 5 dramatic and intricate pop-up scenes in colours, white and silver, with additional flaps hiding pop-up surprises; a near fine copy with just the slightest fading to spine. A collection of delightful wooden decorations that capture the essence of that special time of year.

The Moore house, Chelsea, at the time a country estate, gave its name to the surrounding neighborhood of Chelsea, Manhattan, and Moore's land in the area is noted today by Clement Clark Moore Park, located at 10th Avenue and 22nd Street. Hidden in compartments beneath it are twenty-five removable and displayable ornaments - from skeletal reindeer to a man-eating wreath-to hang on the tree. I understand I can change my preference through my account settings or unsubscribe directly from any marketing communications at any time.Open the pages and follow the family of mice as they pop and leap through the timeless, rhythmical text on their way to meet St.

Etsy’s 100% renewable electricity commitment includes the electricity used by the data centers that host Etsy. Unlike thin posters and paper prints, giclee canvas artwork offers the texture, look and feel of fine-art paintings. Robert Sabuda brings Clement Clarke Moore's well known and much-loved classic poem about the night before Christmas to life with his stunning and intricate pop-ups. As sleep experts, we recommend turning off the appliance before falling asleep to regulate your core temperature for less disturbed sleep. Clement Clarke Moore's wife, Catharine Elizabeth Taylor, was of English and Dutch descent being a direct descendant of the Van Cortlandt family, once the major landholders in the lower Hudson Valley of New York.He was made professor of Biblical learning in the General Theological Seminary in New York (1821), a post that he held until 1850. Twas the Night Before Christmas, when all through the house, not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse. The cover may have some limited signs of wear but the pages are clean, intact and the spine remains undamaged.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment