276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Essence En Rose Eau De Parfum 100ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

A very soft version of Coco mademoissele. The first notes are much softer. Love it but the longetivity is very short, after 1.5-2 hours I can't smell it anymore. Well, but what can you demand from 50 ml for 4 pounds? We've all got a go-to fragrance or two, often including a chic everyday scent and a designer one - possibly one of the best perfumes of all time - for special occasions. But fragrance is a luxury and many popular scents carry a hefty price tag, so when it comes to getting a replacement, many of us seek out a more affordable option. It's not always easy, however, and finding the perfect perfume dupe can be a difficult job, as the difference between cheap and expensive perfumes isn't always obvious, and sometimes the cheaper options are the most long-lasting perfumes. Recently I bought a bottle of Essence En Rose by Suddenly (in other European countries I think its name is Aura En Rose) in a Lidl store, and it's one of the best LVEB dupes I've come across so far. The name "En Rose" is misleading, it being a dupe of LVEB, which doesn't have any rose in it; but Lidl is already known for its oddly named fragrances. Va recomandam sa nu lasati si sa analizati imediat criteriile care este necesar luate in considerare pentru a nu iti arunca pe parfumul essence en rose by suddenly lidl gresit, gustul tuturor conteaza, dar urmatoarele linii nu ii nevoie trecute cu vederea.

Essence en Rose: A Fragrant Journey With Suddenly Smells Like

I didn't even realize that this was considered to be a dupe for Coco Mademoiselle when I basically swiped every box off of the shelf of a Lidl I was at in Vronov, a small Slovakian village. It was about 3 Euro per box. It is heady, warm and womanly. I smell a lot of citrus, patchouli, rose, musk and actually, a coffee bean scent as well. I do think the notes resemble CM, however the dry down represents something a bit more synthetic and weird smelling on me. There is something a wee bit harsh about the final product, but in a blind side by side test, more people selected Madame Glamour over Coco Mademoiselle, hands down! Can you do better? Probably... but not for 3 Euro. When you first experience Chanel essence, you’ll immediately recognize the floral aromas that make it so captivating. Jasmine, ylang-ylang, orange blossom and Grasse tuberose all intertwine to create a fragrance that’s both delicate and potent. Each of these flowers brings it’s own unique qualities to the fragrance, resulting in a scent that’s both complex and well-balanced. The scent of Suddenly Lovely Eau de Parfum 75ml by Lidl is undoubtedly one of the most sought-after fragrances in the market. Women everywhere are going Gaga over this luxurious scent, and rightly so. The fragrance is perfect for all occasions, be it a casual day out or a formal evening event. It’s a scent that embodies confidence, grace, and elegance. |Daca aveti nevoie de parfumul essence en rose by suddenly lidl puteti gasi intr-un singur loc (chiar aici). Nu va ganditi de doua ori! Tocmai au sosit super oferte ale lunii. Simplu si ieftin.I've never tried the Chanel perfume this is supposedly a dupe for since I don't tend to get along with their scents (except for Chance). I honestly can not believe that anyone, who has ever smelled Chanel would prefer this one...looking at Stern magazine... The fragrance starts with a fresh, citrusy burst of bergamot, mandarin, peach and litchi, which gives it a light, summery feel. This top note is subtle yet refreshing, making it a perfect scent for daytime wear. As the fragrance develops, it blossoms into a delightful heart of jasmine and lily, which gives off a romantic and feminine vibe. These floral notes are soft and understated, making it ideal for those who prefer a subtle, delicate scent. The duration is certainly weaker than the original, but despite being cheap makes' feel good and is more than good! I did not expect much with this dupe, but in my opinion it is every bit as good as Coco Mlle made currently and sold in my town . Actually , it performs well and smells quite similar . I do not spray on skin, but on my clothing this perfume lasts many hours and performs well . .

Suddenly Essence De Esplendor Eau de Parfum for Women 100ml Suddenly Essence De Esplendor Eau de Parfum for Women 100ml

Notes of saffron and jasmine paired with woody tones are shared across these two fragrances, leaving a sophisticated and expensive-smelling fragrance on the skin. I’m wearing this frequently lately. It’s transformed from what I interpreted as an “old lady” fragrance to something captivating and fresh. My mom wears this often, as well as Chanel No 5 and Guerlain Shalimar, which I can’t wear because I connect them to her. But now I feel that this is “my” fragrance too. Deutsch | Español | Français | Čeština | Italiano | Русский | Polski | Português | Ελληνικά | 汉语 | Nederlands | Srpski | Română | العربية | Українська | Монгол | עברית It’s a form of art that involves a deep understanding of the chemistry of scent, as well as an ability to blend different ingredients together to achieve the perfect balance. Popular Brands and Their Signature Essence Perfumes It seems like I am the first to comment on this fragrance and let me tell right away it's really not bad at all. Chalou has been said to be a dupe of Chloé, and although I am not very familiar with Chloé, I vaguely detect a similar scent to it. I do not like Chalou though: something about it smells very dense in the air like a powdery floral (maybe hyacinth), and the sweetness seems to be coming from a red apple note, which I am not a fan of.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment