276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Velcro(r) Brand Fasteners Sticky Back for Fabrics: No Sewing Needed - 24-inch X 3/4-inch Tape - Black

£4.21£8.42Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Overall, this tape allows anyone to customise their clothes without the need of any fancy equipment or knowledge.

Getting the original velcro off - the more difficult as it stitched on as well as glued - completed, the replacement went on very easily and I was careful to follow the guidance on allowing 24hrs before use. The adhesive on the back of the tape creates a permanent bond with fabric that's strong enough to withstand hundreds of washes.

So easy to use - cut a couple of strips, stuck on fabric so quickly and easily and that was it - 5 minutes work. This works by plastic hooks interlocking with the loops to create an extremely strong connection to ensure items are kept securely in place. Washable fabric Velcro gives every indication of being ideal for the purpose of replacing the collar button on shirts to be worn with a tie. Its low profile closure provides you with a neat discreet finish that won't stand out or look messy.

Velcro tape is an excellent alternative to using screws, nails and glue as it's hook and loop technology means it's easily adjustable. VELCRO® Brand Stick On for Fabrics Tape is the perfect way to attach hook and loop fasteners to fabric without sewing, ironing or using messy glues. Clearpay lends you a fixed amount of credit so you can pay for your purchase over 4 instalments, due every 2 weeks. The easy to apply tape provides a permanent bond via a peel and stick closure without the need for sewing, ironing, or gluing. Whatever your DIY or craft project, use VELCRO® Brand Tape as a great alternative to nails, tack and glue.This stick on fabric tape creates a strong, permanent bond with fabric that can withstand hundreds of washes and can be used for all kinds of DIY projects. Might be the fabric although it didn’t come off when used but I cut it too short and thought I’d try to replace it rather than extend my piece and I was able to remove it .

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment