276°
Posted 20 hours ago

ViewSonic VX2718-2KPC-MHD 27” curved monitor, 2K, VA panel, 165hz, 1ms MPRT, Adaptive Sync, 2 HDMI, DisplayPort, speakers,Black

£103.5£207.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The Dual Integrated Stereo Speakers sound decent–as if they are desktop speakers. Too often integrated speakers have a sort of muffled sound. The ViewSonic VX2718-2KPC-MHD speakers are clear. They’re not Bose crisp, but they are clear enough. Final Thoughts on ViewSonic VX2718-2KPC-MHD Information about the maximum horizontal viewing angle, within which the image on the screen is of acceptable quality. Approximate width of the display. If the manufacturer does not provide such information, the width is calculated from the diagonal and the aspect ratio. Information of the number of pixels in a unit of length. With the decrease of the display size and the increase of its resolution, the pixel density increases. Power supply and consumption Information about the power supply and consumption, energy efficiency class, etc. 220V

Information about the maximum vertical viewing angle, within which the image on the screen is of acceptable quality. Another pleasant surprise was its dual-integrated speakers. While they may not hold a candle to more advanced solutions, they offer a respectable sound that’s convenient for situations where you might want to forego headphones. cTUVus, FCC-B, ICES003, CEC, NOM, Mexico Energy, CE, CE EMC, CB, RoHS, ErP, REACH, WEEE, EAC, UkrSEPRO, UKCA, BSMI, RCM Approximate height of the display. If the manufacturer does not provide such information, the height is calculated from the diagonal and the aspect ratio. Information about the number of pixels on the horizontal and vertical side of the screen. A higher resolution allows the display of a more detailed and of higher quality image.The dynamic contrast shows the ratio between the brightest and the darkest color, which the display can reproduce over time, for example, in the course of playing a video. The energy efficiency class/label provides general idea about the power consumption. There are different energy efficiency classes and each sets its own requirements regarding the power consumption. Some of the existent energy efficiency classes are A+++, A++, A+, A, B, C, D, E, F, G. At first, however, my eyes weren’t quite sure how to grok its curved display. By ViewSonic’s own literature, curved monitors offer a more immersive experience with less distortion and more field-of-view than flat monitors. They’re supposed to be more comfortable for your eyes, but I definitely took a little time to adjust. The ViewSonic Curved Gaming Monitor looks really cool when you take it out of the box. It’s a little heavy, but that’s to be expected. This monitor was very easy to set up and the stand is pretty sturdy.

While there is a monitor for everybody, it is still nice to know how TVs may also be an option for particular people depending on what they need from a monitor. Monitors tend to have VRR technologies such as the AMD FreeSync and NVIDIA G-SYNC more than TVs do, although certain more sophisticated TVs also implement this for tearing and stuttering-free gaming sessions. Viewsonic VX2718-2KPC-MHD: Verdict After a couple of weeks of prolonged use and occasional readjustments, I had forgotten that the VX2718-PC-mhd was curved at all. The display is totally natural now, looks great from any angle, and truly does stress my eyes less. With my vision, a couple of hours of staring at traditional computer monitors would have me running for my glasses, but not with ViewSonic’s modern display. “After a couple of weeks of prolonged use and occasional readjustments, I had forgotten that the VX2718-PC-mhd was curved at all.” Thanks the vividness unit of cd/m2, it is simple to predict how the VX2718-2KPC-MHD would deal with sunlight and dim environments. A bigger value means it's brighter.. Gauged at precisely 250 nt., the VX2718-2KPC-MHD isn't the radiant out there. Yet, it shouldn't stop you and your work progress if you're only looking for elements like indoors office duties. More than half of the desktop displays belong around this level anyhow and more radiant monitors aren't required for uncomplicated uses. Monitors vs Televisions

Few downsides come to mind for the VX2718-PC-mhd. It can be tilted up or down on its stand, but not horizontally, which may present issues for certain setups. I also found its brightness initially overwhelming at full power, but fortunately it still looks great at lower levels, which can easily be toggled with Eco modes. Likewise, the volume caps a little higher than I like from a device that sits in my face. “For input, the VX2718-PC-mhd offers two HDMI ports and one DisplayPort, with toggling handled by the handy five menu buttons on the underside of the monitor.”

The most widely used panels are those with 6, 8, and 10 bits for each of the RGB components of the pixel. They provide 18-, 24-, and 30-bit color, respectively. Choosing a good gaming monitor can be one of the more difficult decisions for completing your setup. You have to consider the size, refresh rate, response time, resolution, and more. The ViewSonic VX2718-2KPC-MHD Curved Gaming Monitor is a great all-around monitor to complete your gaming setup.

Low Energy Consumption

This monitor is also pretty decent for writers. Going from writing to gaming, to writing can really be a strain on my vision. However, the blue light filter is a life saver for my eyes. When you turn on the monitor, the color is vivid and beautiful. I’m used to working and playing on a 23” monitor. The extra 4” of display really do make a difference. It took some adjustment on my part. Size class of the display as declared by the manufacturer. Often this is the rounded value of the actual size of the diagonal in inches. The ratio between the horizontal and the vertical side of the display. Some of the standard and widely used aspect ratios are 4:3, 5:4, 16:9 and 16:10.

Approximate diagonal size of the display. If the manufacturer does not provide such information, the diagonal is calculated from the width and height of the screen. Eurostat Electricity Price (as of 1st Half of 2020), ** Consumption duration based on Initiative EnergieEffizienz (as of 2013) The pixel pitch shows the distance from the centers of two neighboring pixels. In displays, which have a native resolution (the TFT ones, for example), the pixel pitch depends on the resolution and the size of the screen.

Stereo Sound

The maximum number of colors, which the display is able to reproduce, depends on the type of the panel in use and color enhancing technologies like FRC.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment