276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Ready Steady Bed | Water Resistant Fold Out Z Bed Cube Mattress with Fastening (Blue)

£167.5£335.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

To better assist you with the decision-making process, here are some general recommendations as to what system you might want to get: For example, my wife doesn’t want me to turn up the ceiling fan too high because she doesn’t like air blowing in her face. So I doubt she’d like to sleep with a bed fan blowing air all over her body. Cooling mattress toppers don’t influence humidity, but they actively cool the surface of the mattress, thus providing better and more sustained relief if you’re a hot sleeper.

That’s particularly true if you decide to get the “WE” version that comes with two separate pads instead of a large one that covers the entire mattress. We recently had the interior of our house painted, and thus couldn’t sleep in our usual bed for several nights. So I was glad that I could simply grab my Cube System and take it with me to the guest room.The OOLER has three different fan speed settings (low, medium, and high) that allow you to control how much noise the fan makes. Some people complain that the fan in the original Cube System is too noisy, but it has not bothered me. I’m not sure why that is, but it could be because Eight Sleep takes the ambient temperature and other factors into account — factors which influence how you perceive a certain temperature. The revolutionary patent-pending design of the Folding Bed makes it more compact, sturdier, and more comfortable than traditional folding beds. Combining modern materials with innovative thinking, the addition of an FSC-certified wood headboard ensures your pillows don’t escape while you sleep, whilst 360° castors allow you to easily glide this guest bed to where you need it. Another difference between the OOLER and the Cube is its automatic cleaning function, which relies on a built-in UV lamp to ensure no mold or mildew grows inside the water tubing. To prevent the inside of the water tubes or the pump from growing mold, you might have to run a cleaning program from time to time, or use an antiseptic additive (such as hydrogen peroxide) when you refill the water tank. Bed Compatibility and Pricing

Both systems provide relief to varying degrees. But if you’re a hot sleeper, water-based cooling is usually much more effective. While Eight Sleep offers a fairly broad temperature range of 55 to 110 Fahrenheit, you can’t set your preferred temperature directly using its mobile app. Instead, you have to indirectly set your desired temperature on a scale from -10 to +10.

Discover lamps

Unsurprisingly, such an advanced system demands a higher price tag than BedFan — a traditional fan that “simply” blows (more or less) cool air under your sheets. Bed fans, much like ceiling fans, have a motor that turns the blades, and you might hear that in addition to the sound the air makes as it passes under your sheets. If you want the most advanced cooling system out there, with all the bells and whistles, and you’re also in the market for a new mattress, get the Pod Pro by Eight Sleep. If you’re looking for an excellent cooling solution that covers only half of the bed and that should be portable, get the Cube or the OOLER.

With Eight Sleep, you can change the temperature on a scale from -10 to +10, whereas the Cube System allows you to set a temperature directly (in Celsius or Fahrenheit). While this separation has a few advantages (see the example I gave above) it also means you have to operate and maintain two separate control units. All the products that I cover in this review take up some amount of floor space and require a power outlet at the foot of (or beside) your bed. Additionally, a water-based cooling solution requires sufficient clearance around it so that air can circulate freely.

Discover chairs

A custom upholstered headboard is just the start — you can also add storage drawers and attachable bedside tables. Looking for a modern, elegant look? Opt for a wooden bed frame without a cover instead. LET’S DESIGN YOUR DESIGNER BED TOGETHER Additionally, Eight Sleep accounts for variables like room temperature (and other factors) that might influence how hot or cold you feel.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment