276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Run on Red

£6.12£12.24Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

We were already moving way too fast—barely in control, barely able to see through the webbed windshield. Laura gasped as the Volvo pulled hard toward the right side of the road, pumping the brakes and jerking the steering wheel to the left in a frantic attempt to correct the Volvo’s forward path. The bonfire at the reservoir had started more than an hour ago, and as far as I could tell we were the only car on the road—aside from the tailgaters. Laura had waited until my shift ended at the Pie Hole to make the tedious, winding drive through the hills.

Run on Red by Noelle W. Ihli | Goodreads

My brain spun through every worst-case scenario I’d ever imagined. Nothing like this had ever crossed my mind as something I might need to prepare for. I had absolutely no idea what to do next. Still recovering from this heart-pounding read. Keep your smartwatch on, because your pulse will be racing." - Sara Ennis As my eyes adjusted to the dark, I leaned close to Laura, trying to see how badly she’d been injured. There was a lump the size of a plum swelling on her forehead, near her left temple. She shifted in her seat again but kept her eyes closed.Thank you to Dynamite Books, LLC and NetGalley who provided me with a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review. All the thoughts and opinions are my own. Brit? Stay with us,” Laura coaxed as the song subsided to a tinny whine. The boombox made a sudden, harsh buzzing noise, coughed out a burst of static, then went completely silent.

Run on Red | Noelle West Ihli | download on Z-Library Run on Red | Noelle West Ihli | download on Z-Library

Hurry, find the phone,” Laura begged. “I’m going as fast as I can, but I don’t want to overshoot a turn.” A bunch of drunk college students, came the easy answer. Nobody would bat an eye if Laura and I didn’t show up tonight.I ignored her and kept staring at the headlights that had been tailgating us relentlessly for miles on the dark rural highway.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment