276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Teva Men's M Hurricane XLT2 Sport Sandals

£14.18£28.36Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

As you can see, they have those sturdy Velcro straps, as you’d expect from a Teva sandal, and then contoured podiatry points along the footbed with plenty of arch support. Materials I did find that there were a few bothersome pressure points, most notably on the forefoot near the pinky. This is why we always say “try the shoe” to see just how well it fits you. That said, the Hurricane XLT 2 sandals have a good amount of adjustability, which is good because I find myself tightening or loosening the straps fairly frequently. The only downside I could find in terms of comfort was that the initial break-in period for the Teva Hurricane XLT2 was slightly longer than expected. While they were comfortable overall, it took a few wears for the strap system to fully adjust to my foot shape. 6. Weight

While in terms of design, both shoes share a similar aesthetic, with the iconic Teva style and recognizable strap design, the new version has a redesigned footbed that comes with superior padding for walking or trekking. When it comes to waterproofing, the Teva Hurricane XLT 2 hiking sandal is well-designed to handle the beach and wet trails. A fairly priced sandal for the activity level and durability you’ll get out of it. If you like the strap system you can’t go wrong. The breathable design helped to minimize the accumulation of sweat and reduce the chances of discomfort or odor.

Conclusion

The only complaint I have is in regards to the insoles: they aren’t great with sweat management. The main reason I wear sandals is that it’s just too hot to wear anything else, therefore, I deal with this sweat problem a lot. It surprised me because the same insoles deal with water quite well, but for some reason the sweat seems to be completely different. The Teva Hurricane XLT 2 sandal didn’t hinder my movements or make me feel fatigued, allowing me to enjoy my summer adventures without any unnecessary burden.

If you’re seeking sandals that can handle diverse terrains, offer waterproofing, and reduce heel strain, the Teva Hurricane XLT2 is an excellent choice. The durable and grippy outsole comes with reliable traction on both dry and slippery surfaces, ensuring stability and preventing slips, and you can rely on the Hurricane XLT 2 hiking sandal to offer good ventilation for your toes.Not a whole lot to say here, the fit was spot on! I’m not sure why these aren’t offered in half sizes, so I imagine that they won’t grant the perfect fit to everybody, but they sure did for me! Grievances While it remained functional during my testing, repeated adjustments and exposure to dirt and debris might affect its longevity. 4. Breathability However, the design might not be ideal if you have high arches, and you may need additional orthotic inserts. The multidirectional lug pattern on the outsole ensured traction in various directions, making these exceptional hiking sandals a great choice for outdoor activities that require surefootness. I have fairly flat feet, but these sandals don't have an extreme arch, so they were perfect for the shape of my feet. The footbed is soft, cushioned, and breathable, while the rubber sole has traction that allowed me to walk across the many types of terrain, wet and dry, of the Bay without worry. It was easy to get a comfortable fit by adjusting the three different Velcro straps.

The Teva Hurricane XLT line is a time-honored classic when it comes to open-toe, heavily-webbed active sandals. You’ve probably seen them on a foot (or two). Teva recently updated the classic with the new Hurricane XLT 2. This sandal has improved traction, a softer heel strap, and the same solid styling. We tested the men’s Teva Hurricane XLT 2 sandal. This sandal is the newest update to the long-standing Hurricane XLT model, and we like the added traction and strap comfort. There is a women’s specific model, and it is the same in all aspects except for fit. I’m a big Teva fan and am still frequently using the pair of Terra Floats I got about five years ago now. I’d say that even despite the amount I’ve put my pair through, they’ve held up impressively well, with no loss of cushioning and no wear and tear.The Hurricane XLT 2 boasts a more substantial build with cushioned soles and secure straps, prioritizing comfort. A decent number of sizes, but no half sizes. While this is common for some sandals, it’s unfortunate for those who are between a size. It excels in providing a barefoot-like experience while still offering adequate protection and grip. The Teva Hurricane XLT 2 sandal brings several improvements while maintaining some of the qualities that made its predecessor popular. Compared to the Teva Hurricane XLT2 sandal, the Cairn Adventure sandal offers a more minimalist feel and is lighter in weight.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment