276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Goliath Games Gobble Monster Kids Games | For ages 4+ | For 2-4 players

£13.495£26.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Well I’ve got a simple monster doll sewing project that will not only teach your kids to sew, but gobble up all those scraps that were headed to the bin. Gobbleygourd can either be teleported to Seasonal Shanty once fed to level 15, or bred with Punkleton and Yool. For every unique object that they like that's placed near the Monster, the Monster's happiness will increase by 25%.

This overzealous Monster was so thrilled to find new friends moving in to Fire Haven that it seized the opportunity to finally kickstart the Seasonal Event of its dreams: Feast-Ember, a time for sharing in nature's delectable bounty. Gobble is an arcade game where you play as a mouth in the ground and your aim is to eat everything except people! Each new section brings even more interesting challenges so see how far you can get and don't forget, eat no people!From Smunkin Pie to savory Turkey, crunchy Big Salad to toasty Bread, Gobbleygourd will see to it that you sample a healthy bite of each dish. The following Monster(s) will increase their happiness by 25% when being placed near Gobbleygourd or when Gobbleygourd and a Unity Tree are on the Island.

Gobbleygourd, like all other Aux Seasonals, cannot be placed on Gold Island or be teleported to The Colossingum. Two Gobbleygourd eggs were accidentally included as part of Barrb's Vessel requirements during the release of Wave 4, though it was patched a few hours later.Seasonal to have celebrated their respective event, but not have any alternate design, the second being Carillong. Any Gobbleygourds on Fire Haven or Fire Oasis that are obtained during that time will stay unless they are sold. The aim of the Sew a Softie Project is to encourage non-sewing adults and children to give hand sewing a go. One of Gobbleygourd's Monster Names "Tophurkey" is a reference to tofurky, a vegan version of turkey made of tofu.

In the trailer for Cherubble, Gobbleygourd uses the same flying animation that it does of Seasonal Shanty. As shown in the Feast-Ember 2019 trailer, Gobbleygourd had fallen into several decorations like pumpkins, which explains why it has them on its body.If you’d like to make more simple soft toys try these Pocket Pals mini softies from my previous Sew a Softie challenge. The name "Gobbleygourd" is a combination of gobble, gourd, gobble gourd (a type of gourd) and gobbledygook (gibberish). Earning rate is in Coins per minute and depends on Happiness % ( Likes increase Happiness) and Monster Level. Gobbleygourd is the only bird-like Monster on Fire Oasis that doesn't play in the part with Tweedle and Glowl.

Gobbleygourd seems to be in the art style of My Singing Monsters: Dawn of Fire, as before Version 3. Každá hádanka souvisí s předchozí, ale vždy jsou k dispozici nové triky a problémy, které je třeba vyřešit! As a crafter I always try to be conscious of the waste I produce when making my projects, and this my little Gobble Monster doll is a great way to start a conversation about mindful consumption with kids.

Gobbleygourd, like all Seasonals are only available during their own season, a weekend Out-of-Season event (6 months apart) and the Anniversary Month Celebration. Much like an excitable relation who's always coming up with new holiday traditions, the Gobbleygourd might seem a bit.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment