276°
Posted 20 hours ago

SMOK Morph 2 E Cigarette Vapes Starter Mod Kit, 230W Multi-Use Device, Colorful TFT Display, 2ml Top Filling System, Uses Dual 18650 Battery(Not Included), USB Type-C Fast Charge, No Nicotine (Brown)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This vape tank supports both mouth-to-lung and direct-lung vaping styles. With the super convenient fill design, you can simply slide open the top cap and fill your vape tank. Innokin Zenith II At one point it was suggesting 1.1ohm and to compound things it wouldn’t allow me to select the old coil value!

The shape of the mod lends itself well to a centred 510 connector (spring loaded in this case) and it’s something I personally prefer. The Smok Morph 2 will accommodate power mad tanks, RDA’s and RTA’s of anything up to 30mm. The lardy-glass might put some folks off, but not me as it suits the setup and I really appreciate 7.5ml capacity for high wattage vaping without having to refill every 10 minutes.I also think it helps with juice circulation (I’ve had issues with 2ml TPD glass tanks restricting juice flow). It has all the power you’ll ever need, outstanding flavor production, and it is super compact and really easy to use.

Final Review Verdict

The hinged battery door isn’t the easiest to use, being recessed and takes a little getting used to. That’s a bit of a subjective con to be honest because once again it’s assumed you’re not a nail biter! lol. When working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable batteries, please exercise extreme caution as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. And you don’t need to worry about things like 18650 batteries; it charges via USB C, just like your phone.

The SMOK Vape Tank range are compatible with a multitude of coils in various resistances and as with all SMOK products are available in various colour options.Smok’s reputation is getting better and better, I love their designs and it’s nice to see they have calmed down on the silliness and concentrated on quality and coil development. Please don't do this! Your device will die! Even use G-Priv fireware to update G-Priv 2, or use RHA 220W to update Alien. The device features a 0.96-inch display screen that shows all the essential vaping information, including the current wattage, resistance, voltage, and battery life. Users can customize the display screen to show different color themes, font sizes, and puff counters, providing a more personalized experience. I have obtained a reasonable quality of cool vapour from this tank, the 0.4Ω coil that came with the kit has lasted me two weeks of constant use at 45/35W.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment