276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Gamewright Little Hands Card Holder - Set Of 2

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This does not affect your statutory rights) If items are received back damaged, or missing items we are entitled to make a charge to cover the cost of this, and thus this may affect the amount credited to you. com, the Sell on Etsy app, and the Etsy app, as well as the electricity that powers Etsy’s global offices and employees working remotely from home in the US. My granddaughter used it when she was little, but now I use it because she grew up and I have trouble holding onto a lot of cards. Products that contain small parts may pose a choking hazard and should not be used by children under 3. To enable personalised advertising (like interest-based ads), we may share your data with our marketing and advertising partners using cookies and other technologies.

Put as many cards as you can between the plastic paddles and before you know it, you'll be playing like a pro. No more flashing or dropping your cards unintentionally to your opponent as you try and hold them all in your hand. This gives them confidence to concentrate on the game without dropping the cards and showing competitors their hand!Trademark Alert: Please be aware that the use of the term "Uno" in the title is restricted due to trademark regulations. Bought this for my 5 year old nephew to use when playing family card games, UNO being the current favourite! Designed for little ones, this card holder allows them to actively engage in card games while holding their cards with ease. I believe with a few small tweaks, you can build a home your kids will want to come home to—without having to sacrifice your own personal needs.

Give a big hand for the amazing Little Hands Card Holder that makes playing card games easier than ever! My nephew is delighted with his little hands card holder and it's making card games much easier for him to play. The Little Hands Card Holder is ideal for Uno and various other card games, promoting inclusivity and ensuring everyone has a blast during game night. Put as many cards as you can between the plastic paddles and before you know it, you’ll be playing like a pro! We want you to be absolutely satisfied with your purchase from The Games Den and therefore we have very stringent quality controls in place to ensure that items are sent to you in perfect condition.Fabulous product, highly recommend :-) I bought this for my six year old nephew who loves to play card games when he comes to stay over at weekends. Etsy assumes no responsibility for the accuracy, labelling, or content of sellers' listings and products.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment