276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Strict Governess

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

There are many spanking stories featuring a governess as the key protagonist, either as one who administers corporal punishment to her charges, or who receives it herself from her employers. The governess is depicted as a kind of surrogate mother, expected to suppress any desire for the possibility of her own marriage or motherhood. Not that there would be any time to pursue her own interests, as in addition to educational supervision, she was responsible for the social and moral development of her charges. Children carried their experience with their governesses well into adulthood. By then, they might have been either traumatized by cruel and sadistic instructors, or filled with fondness and admiration for the women who were invariably closer to them than their own mothers, based on the sheer amount of time they had spent together during the child's formative years and beyond. Looking it the add now it’s easy to read between the lines, young mummy’s boy with no girlfriend wanted to live with older experienced woman; I can’t believe I was so naive. Miss Birch seemed more exacting and severe over my lessons, especially when papa happened to be in the schoolroom, and now I will tell you my first experience of the rod. Sir Richard turned and contemplated the well rounded and nicely present bottom before him. It was as luscious as he remembered and he wondered briefly he if he was not taking advantage.

Mr. Warton," said my governess, "you know we have had many serious conversatious about the necessity for proper correction in case Miss Lucille should continue so inattentive to her studies, to-day she has failed in everything, and I am certain that unless her energies are sharpened up by the stinging smart of the rod she will go from bad to worse; I am so averse to wield the ​birch myself, and would much prefer that her papa should take in hand the serious whipping she ought to have." Charlotte Spanks Samantha Alexandra Before Being On The Receiving End Of An OTK Slippering! – STRIP ‘EM NAKED I have often wondered why the erstwhile figure of the governess holds such fascination in the present day. Could it be attributed to the way in which the governess has been portrayed in fiction and film - as a stereotype of a generally impoverished woman, neither servant nor family member, yet who constantly emerges as the heroine, often escaping a prim middle-age by marrying the local curate or the master of the house? With the help of an internet search engine, I decided to do some digging. And this is what I found.I've never felt inclined to write a governess story myself, perhaps because I'm quite ignorant of the institution, but this may encourage me. Among my books, I have a copy of Agnes Grey by Anne Bronte. Agnes became a governess. It was not a very attractive life. She had no authority and at least once wished she could use a birch rod on her pupils. Then with a shrug he took up the leather strap and moved behind his handsome target. He had never been able to chastise his daughter, but sisters, cousins, maids, the odd harlot and even his wife had been under his hand, although it had been a while. You will punish my daughter whenever you feel you must, and I'll never interfere. But on any day you've had to whip Alice, you will report to me after she's in bed, and I'll do the same to you." Why, yes Miss," replied cook. "But the master had a proper bathroom put in upstairs. The range provides all our hot water."

Various authors of contemporary spanking fiction have written a number of stories featuring the governess. Here are a few extracts from some of the governess stories available in the Library of Spanking Fiction. Many of us appreciate stories where the tables are turned, resulting in the disciplinarian being in a position of chastisement. In The Governess by Flogmaster, the boy Bobby delights in spanking his governess. Papa.—What a sight. The rod has made her bottom blush finely. It's best to make her feel sore a few days, or she will soon forget it, and relapse into her old ways." There, there, that will do." said Papa, in a very excited tone. "I've drawn the blood for her. Now, Miss Dunce, kneel and kiss the rod, and ask your kind governess to forgive you." Edward swallowed, suddenly reminded of his shame at being expelled from school. And now he had to confess his unspeakable transgression not merely to Mrs. Jeffers, but to this new governess! His heart felt leaden.Poor Edward could not guess the lady’s age. He stared helplessly at the smooth, unlined skin of that serenely commanding face. She might have seen close to twice his years, or she might have been but a few seasons older than he. Were he to guess, he could only have hazarded somewhere between perhaps nineteen or twenty years and some thirty.

The role and position of Governess, affords our imaginations and that of authors, a broad blank canvas upon which to build our 'fantasy' Governess, be she youthful or mature, strict and cruel or firm but fair, is she a Governess by choice or by need? Things went on pretty smoothly for some time, but I found it quite impossible to avoid coming under the rod every now and then, the chastisement getting more severe on every fresh occasion. js_anon has a talent for writing verse, and some of his poems feature the governess, as in The Governess and The Cane; The Governess - Much Angrier; and The Husband's Governess. The latter concludes with: In Georgina and the Governess by Neil, disgraced daughter Georgina is taken in hand by the stern no-nonsense Miss Grant.Miss Violetta resumed her seat slowly, her jaw firm. Her nostrils flared, but her voice was deliberate. “Lower your trousers, Master Edward.” Other boys his age were often already at university, whereas Edward, still in sixth form, instead was the oldest and tallest pupil at his school. His size gave him some status in those halls, as did the supposed maturity of his age. He was a figure for respect, even some awe. Indeed, many of the younger fellows came to look up to him, and often even approached him as something of an unofficial uncle-figure in the resolution of disputes and the adjudication of the strictly forbidden but nevertheless commonplace wagers. Often chaps did chores for him like carrying his books or polishing his shoes or— guiltily he stopped in mid-thought. Well, some of them could be persuaded to perform other favors, too… Uncomfortably he swallowed. My face was burning hot with the deep blushes of shame, and I struggled desperately to free my head from the vice-like pressure of Miss Birch's arm, as I begged with piteous sobs to be let off for this once. "Oh! dear papa! Oh! pray don't beat me!" Edward’s breath stopped in his throat. His pulse suddenly seemed to shake his whole frame, and his face went scarlet. For a moment he could not speak. “M-Miss Violetta,” he stammered at last, “I-I-I—”

Room to let for clean tidy boy, non smoker, must be new student of the university, correct candidate will enjoy welcoming home of experienced landlady http://voiceinthecorner.com/2009/11/04/a-victorian-governess-founder-of-the-markham-project-fact-or-fiction/ Naughty Maid Ariel Gets Another Humiliating Spanking From Miss Kenworthy – This time with Her HAIRBRUSH! – The-english-governess Miss Birch, with heaving bosom, and quite a deep blush upon her face.—"I feel as ashamed at baring her naughty posteriors as if I was going to suffer the degradation and humiliation myself, but come, Lucille dear, you must bear it, and I hope ​you will be a better and more diligent girl in future." Then catching me by the wrist, as I stood by her side covered with confusion, she tried to lay me across her knees, but I struggled and screamed, "No! No!! No!!! I won't be whipped! Oh! Oh!! dear papa, do forgive me this time!" my face quite crimson and streaming with tears.Yet at home…well, despite his age, he still felt like a little boy, and the attitudes of his distant, moribund father only made matters worse. Edward already might have reached the age of legal majority, but as he had been told countless times, in the event of his father’s death, he still would not inherit until age twenty-six. Controlled first by his clinging, nervous mother, then by the aloof oversight of his taciturn old father, later by the suave solicitors who would administer his father’s substantial holdings in coal, Malayan rubber, and silks, indigo, and tea from India, poor Edward sometimes despaired of ever reaching true adulthood. Why, he still had a governess as if he were twelve, for pity’s sake! Habitually, though, he stifled his unvoiced protest, scowling inwardly, for of course no resentment could be revealed. He had long believed himself to be possessed of discernments rather different from those deemed common in polite society, and he was well used to hiding his true self. Until now, that is… Queen Elizabeth II and Princess Margaret were taught at home by a governess but their children and grandchildren attended school. It would seem that the governess has mostly died out as a profession, yet the image she leaves behind continues to spark interest. Mm,” she said without moving those glossy red lips. Then the corners of her mouth curved up in faint amusement. “Perhaps I begin to see some of the propensities which led to your expulsion from school.” Jacob and Amelia will not be requiring hot water for their bath today, thank you cook. Kindly have the tin bath filled with cold water, and bring me a scrubbing brush and a bar of carbolic soap."

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment