276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Wahl Aqua Blade Stubble & Beard Trimmer, Trimmers for Men, Stubble Trimmers, Male Grooming Set, Close Cutting, Fully Washable, Suitable for Wet/Dry Use, Beard Care

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The sleek design features a soft touch rubber non-slip grip that provides ultimate comfort and control. The Aqua Blade has a soft touch grip and designed to be comfortable for use at any angle. Put an end to awkwardly holding uncomfortable trimmers. . 8. Closer cutting reads 60%

Buying and using the best beard trimmer – such as the Wahl Aqua Blade Trimmer – is essential for maintaining your beard. Any repaired or refurbished clipper and trimmers will be covered by a 12-month guarantee. This is great news if you want to get your haircutting tools fixed at a fraction of the cost, without worrying about reliability and quality.So let’s take a look at what some top pros on beard care are saying about this product and how it can add to our knowledge. And because the blades are so sharp, they’re able to offer a close trim without the irritation of a traditional razor blade, which is quite rare for a beard trimmer. Shaping a beard, for instance, is a breeze and you feel like you have lots of control. The Wahl Aqua Blade is rather skinny, making it great for when you need to take it away with you on that business trip weekend away. You might find that some electric stubble munchers double up as grooming devices, coming with special attachments that can be switched out depending on what you’re looking to shave, or trim, be it hair on the face or that which grows in more, er private areas. Well, thankfully, I’ve got a beard trimmer we will talk about today. And trust me it is the sharpest, to put it bluntly. You’ll find out yourself.

This is technically the main category here, since most of us will use this device most often on our mugs. I said it above and I’ll repeat it with brevity here: Wahl economizes its device smartly and gambles more heavily on the face as opposed to the rest of your body — which is smart, because if you’re only going to use it quarterly on your chest or once a year on your head, you should put much more weight on this category. Close Shaving: WahlTo learn more about our testing methodology and how we evaluate products, head here . What we're testing: Another feature of a good trimmer is having a firm gripper. This point is often ignored but when you are out to buy a trimmer hold it in your palm and just identify the one that feels most comfortable. It should have a strong gripper. However, there are always exceptions. And the popularity of all-in-one grooming devices is too strong to ignore: Some people want one device that does it all, for any number of reasons. Maybe they rarely do a clean shave, so having an adequate one is good enough, so long as the beard trimming functions are up to snuff. Maybe a guy who buzzes his hair once every June doesn’t want to invest in a full hair clipper — even if it’s inexpensive, it still takes up space, and it makes more sense to just pay for a buzz cut. Unless… unless his multi-groomer can manage the annual task just fine. On the plus side the Aqua Blade can safely be used in the shower and with wet hair if that is your desire. Personally I have no desire to shave in the shower but we all have our own agendas and habits.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment