276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Fierce King: An Enemies to Lovers Romance (L.A. Ruthless Series Book 1)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I made my way to the dining room and wondered if I was going to regret my decision to eat dinner with my new wife, and whether I would regret even more allowing her to choose the meal. For our part, Alejandro and I had played the adoring couple, and I took the opportunity to flirt outrageously with him every chance I got.

Characters like Ryan, who appears in several books including "Chicago Ruthless", are often found wrestling with their feelings while navigating treacherous situations. No descriptive language, no painting of a scene, therefore, you’ll never get embedded into the book. A complete story on its own, it doesn’t affect the how you read the first four books or the ending of the fourth story. Hot alpha A hole, strong, beautiful FMC and a plot that grips you, Alana and Alejandro are everything. Yeah, I hear ya, it sounds like it would be a great time, I’ll just have to take your word for it I guess.

But if you generally love an alpha-possessive hero, smut on smut on smut, clever dirty talk in different languages and a heroine that isn’t a push over but also doesn’t just defy for the sake of defying, then read this. He feels like the devil and he knows he’s not good enough for her but he just can’t walk away; she needs his help. This forced arranged marriage should leave her devoid of any feelings of love or lust towards Alejandro.

Goodreads Librarians are volunteers who help ensure the accuracy of information about books and authors in the Goodreads' catalog. Read it in a day, I was in love with both characters and how the interacted with one another and how the heroin wasn’t some push over. We’d eaten a beautiful lunch and Maria had regaled me with dozens of stories of Alejandro as a child. I’d been interested to see what her interpretation of what sexy would look like and wondered if she’d dress in some little pink, sparkly number. But, the way he looks at me makes me feel more alive than I’ve ever felt before, and his touch sets my skin on fire.i hate to admit that even with the bad writing, the cringy characters, the boring plot, the lack of chemistry, and the embarrassing cover, i still managed to enjoy this book /: i’m starting to think that i’m the problem. To read more about the site or if you want a graphic to link to us, see the about page for more details.

Alejandro is a violent criminal who dominates the Underworld and he marries Alana for a business deal, his father forces him into. Because half the time, how our characters are depicted to say a line, does not match the feeling of the scene or the pre developed emotions thrumming the scene along.So, as a reader, you just gotta trust she’s affected but you’ll never be able to actually feel it, how the heroine feels it. Alejandro is so much more than Heir to The Montoya Corporation, he’s a ruthless powerful business man that’s not to be messed with, he doesn’t do feelings!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment