276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Tarquin's Rhubarb and Raspberry Gin, 70 cl

£15.275£30.55Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The subtle tang of the rhubarb is what gives this spirit a flavour so unlike many others. It’s not super sweet, and perhaps most importantly, it still tastes like a proper gin. If you fancy taking a chance on a tangy, tart gin, this one is highly recommended. Raspberry gin is a very versatile stipple and can work well with any premium tonic water, it also works great with soda water and ginger ale for those who don’t like the flavour of tonic.

Rhubarb Gin | Everyday Cooks Rhubarb Gin | Everyday Cooks

We recommend trying your raspberry gin with a classic tonic water like Llanllyr Source Tonic Water and then experimenting with elderflower-flavoured tonic water to really take those summer flavours to the next level. Leave the rhubarb to sit in the sugar at room temperature overnight. It will become really fragrant and juicy. Steep in gin Make Your Frangipane: Beat 75g of softened butter and 80gm of caster sugar together using a mixer, then add 70g of almond flour and 2 eggs, stir, then add the chopped almonds. Leave the mixture to set in the fridge for an hour. Vividly pink and perfectly perfumed with fresh raspberries this has to be the best raspberry gin recipe out there. And, whether you’re a dab hand at DIY or enjoy getting creative you really can’t go wrong with this one, the recipe is speedy and oh-so-easy to make at home. Prepare Your Ingredients: Pour the flour, brown sugar, baking powder and salt into a large mixing bowl and stir. Then, in a separate jug, stir the milk, oil and vanilla extract together.I’m Elien, the face behind this blog. A self-taught baker, author, and food lover, most of my days involve experimenting with recipes, taking food photographs, or spending time in the garden.

Best flavoured gin 2023: Treat your tastebuds to something a Best flavoured gin 2023: Treat your tastebuds to something a

Hi Vikki, if you want a clear drink, don’t squash down on the fruit too hard. Also, I find that squashing too much, releases bitter flavours from the lemon as well as the vanilla. While there are some fantastic fruit gins out there, it’s not all about the berries. Nowadays you can find all kinds of interesting flavoured gins from bold citruses like lemon and blood orange, to the highly unusual like rose, cardamom and even seaweed. Hi, I'm Susie. Mostly I love cooking and baking, but combining work and home life often leaves me feeling that providing healthy, tasty food for my family is a chore. On those days I am decidedly an Everyday Cook... Fresh rhubarb stalks. If you can, use as many red rhubarb stalks as you can. They bring the best colour. If you fancy a breakfast with a festive twist, then these breakfast muffins are the perfect early-morning treat!We promised to keep you twinkling from head to toe this December, so we obviously had to include a refreshing and reinvigorating shower gel in our ‘ Merry Metallics’ GLOSSYBOX. In fact, it smells so good that we decided to share a range of delicious rhubarb and raspberry recipes so that your whole house can smell just like your luscious shower gel! Ready? Here we go! Five Rhubarb And Raspberry Recipes 1. Rhubarb And Raspberry Gin Fresh or frozen raspberries are fine.Just make sure that your fresh raspberries are indeed fresh. Shop bought raspberries and strawberries don’t seem to have a long life at all. So there’s something to be said about using frozen, I always have a couple of bags in the freezer, for all sorts of reasons. Make Your Crumble: Mix the flour and oats together in a bowl, then rub in the butter, before stirring in the sugar. And if you make the recipe, share it on any platform and tag me @azlinbloor, and hashtag it #linsfood

Rhubarb Gin - Home Grown Happiness Rhubarb Gin - Home Grown Happiness

Rhubarb Gin will keep for up to a year. After that, the colour begins to change, but it still tastes good! If your rhubarb is pink, the Rhubarb Gin will be pink. Green rhubarb gives the same flavour but a more amber colour It makes the ultimate pink gin gift and it’s sure to impress your guests if you’re hosting a ginny get-together. Name a more warming dessert than a crumble – I’ll wait! While you try and think of something, here’s a recipe for a hearty crumble with a berry twist.It's a gin that has been infused with rhubarb for a period of time. Both the rhubarb flavour and colour are leached out into the gin and it becomes flavourful and beautiful pink colour. Fruit-infused spirits This highly unusual cardamom gin from Sacred spirits is one for the truly adventurous. Unsurprisingly, this gin is very heavy on the cardamom, which gives it an incredibly deep and aromatic flavour. You also get hints of spicy pepper and aniseed, all of which are clean and crisp, making a classic tonic its perfect partner. This gin goes fantastically well with Indian food, thanks to its fresh and complementary flavours. This is an unusual flavoured gin, but we think it’s sweet and fruity enough to accommodate most palates, making it a great gift or drink for special occasions. It’s not the cheapest gin on this list but if you like moreish, berry-rich flavours, it’s well worth splashing out on. That’s it, let’s get gin-ing! Homemade Limoncello, as mentioned Sterilising Jars and Bottles for our Raspberry Gin

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment