276°
Posted 20 hours ago

How Do You Make a Rainbow?

£3.995£7.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Children will have fun spotting and naming the different objects that belong in each of the colours of the rainbow. Use this book when teaching children about colours or weather. Like many other readers, I related hard to Conklin's stories - but the author transformed these experiences I am familiar with into something so new! The pain was so intense that I had actual nightmares last night, that’s how deeply the author expressed some of this deep, lifelong anxiety I’ve never quite heard outside my own interior. If you have a printed copy of 'The Boy and the Rainbow' through Twinkl Book Club, we highly recommend you use the book to follow along with the audio! And if you're not signed up to Book Club, what are you waiting for? You could be receiving a book from Twinkl Originals every half-term. How can I use this rainbow story for kids to teach?

Light Makes a Rainbow was written by Sharon Coan. This easy to read book teaches kids about rainbows and how they are made. The book includes an index, a glossary, and more nonfiction text features. Come on, Rainbow Fish, come and play with us!\" called the others. \"I’m coming!\" said Rainbow Fish and went happily with the other fish. When we look at a rainbow, we see seven bands of colour: red, orange, yellow, green, blue indigo, violet. The red is at the outer edge, with violet on the inside.

What are the 7 colours of the rainbow?

A little blue fish swam along behind him. \"Rainbow Fish, wait for me! Please give me one of your glittering scales. They are so beautiful and you have got so many!\"

From the publisher: “The natural world comes alive for young readers with Rookie Read-About “RM” Science! With striking, full-color photos and just the right amount of text, this series immediately involves young readers as they discover intriguing facts about the fascinating world around them.” From the publisher: “During daytime, Little Owl’s forest is full of colors—like the sparkling blue pond and the hungry green frog sitting on a grassy green bank. From yellow bees to purple butterflies, there’s a rainbow of bright colors to look at and learn!” Moonbear’s Skyfire was written by Frank Asch. When Bear looks out his window and sees a rainbow, he is worried that the sky is on fire. But Little Bird is more concerned with finding the pot of gold at the end. Rainbow Colors was written by Juliana Perdomo. This colorful board book uses simple rhyming text and bright illustrations to teach kids about the colors of the rainbow through familiar items of each color.Give away my scales? My beautiful glittering scales? “ thought Rainbow Fish, horrified. \"Never! No. How could I be happy without them?\" a b c d Welch, Matt. "Don't Be Like the Rainbow Fish". reason.com/. Reason Magazine . Retrieved 9 November 2021.

From the publisher: “Young children will enjoy learning about colors and flowers with this new edition of one of Lois Ehlert’s most popular titles in a brand-new format.” This was one of my most anticipated releases for 2022. I've been loving short story collections lately and I especially was excited for a collection of queer stories by a non-binary author. Unfortunately, I did not end up really enjoying this one, partially because the title and cover had me thinking this would be full of queer joy, or at least not have every single story be quite so bleak. Long ago in the Dreamtime a group of Aboriginals were out hunting. After many hours, they grew tired and decided to rest and as they sat around, telling stories and warming their hands by the fire, one of them looked up.More than anything, the ten stories in this collection are about the continual process of self-discovery. The trans, queer, and gender nonconforming characters in these stories are all in various states of becoming. They make mistakes and go through horrible experiences. They discover joy and understanding. They find small and big ways to express what's happening for them internally. Nothing is perfect, nothing is permanent. It gets messy and uncomfortable, but that's a space that readers, especially cis and hetero readers, should be willing to inhabit. Help prepare your children with our range of Welsh National Tests resources. What are the 7 colours of the rainbow? It can feel disturbing to read about life’s most undiscussed internal battles and societal issues, and that’s exactly why this book left me contemplating the vital importance of bearing the discomfort of painful truths so we can see with clear and open eyes what’s essential for our growth. Maybe if we dared to be this honest and open with one another in day-to-day life, we could heal wounds and lessen the transmission of unhealed pain from person to person through every aspect of our societies. From the Publisher:“ Kids love rainbows! In this colorful tale, Minnie Mouse simply explains how these beautiful apparitions are formed. Soon, she and her Clubhouse pals begin to see a world of rainbows around them.” The Boy and the Rainbow' is a lovely rainbow story for kids to listen to. It follows a boy as he finds a magical key, meets an unusual creature, and discovers all the colours of the rainbow. Listen along as the story is wonderfully narrated!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment