276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Philips SHP9500/00 Headphone Black

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Additional note: One time have I heard this on the S’s of a rap song as of now, but this does not seem to be a frequent case at all. any perceived sibilance issues in my opinion are minor, and it’s one of the main reasons why I stress the importance of your source (the song itself) and have been for years now.

The most prominent of these additional artifacts lie within the song’s atmosphere or backing soundscape – those elements that give the song that extra edge or fullness. As you’d expect from a pair of open-back headphones, the SHP9600 have a detailed and spacious sound quality. In short, you will be able to tell exactly where an enemy is 99% of the time as directional cues are exemplary.Deluxe breathable ear-pads improve breathability and dissipate pressure and heat for longer wearing comfort. And especially at the end of the song where the very computer-like sounds of what I can only place to be a synth enters, the true extents of the width is shown. Sure, it’s part of the design element, but we already have the left and right distinction inside the headband. But, I think this is just me getting acquainted to the headphones (because I still notice those S’s and F’s.

Recently I purchased a pair of shp9500 to try them out, and after burn in and getting used to it, they are my daily drivers now. They make you want to kick back and analyze the intricacies in the sound, and perhaps pinpoint something you haven’t heard before. However, while most likely not being as well-built as Sennheiser’s models, it still is a very sturdy build, carrying only the touch of the plastic that was used. There’s simply no replacement for a well recorded, mixed, and mastered track, and in the case of the 9500, it’s no different. I'm not much of a believer in break-in, so take the youth of these headphones with a grain of salt as it potentially affects your own dogma.The bass has gotten a bit of an uptick since the SHP9500, but it’s just enough to make itself known and not overwhelm. While the 9500s have a far more characteristic look, with the massive L and R on each cup, the 9600s opt for none of that, going for a jet-black color with a bronze-ish tint on the cup rings to give a bit of contrast to the overall look. His sense of humour, coupled with a knack for excellence and strict attention to detail are what allow him to stand out in an crowded industry.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment