276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Deal: 1 (Off-Campus, 1)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Yeah, that actually makes you a total pig compared to the girls I know. The most they ever eat is half a starter salad.” When it comes time for them to start the game plan for her to talk to Justin, Garrett isn’t ready to let Hannah go despite his rule on not wanting to date anyone and he knows that Hannah deserves someone that will treat her right and not smush her heart. Then when the time comes Hannah realizes that Garrett has some how managed to get his way into her heart, and she realizes that she has come to trust a guy in a way that she hasn’t been able to in forever. The sexy trail of events that take place after are nothing short of awesome, and the perspectives alternating between hero and heroine are implemented with distinguishability, as well as believability.

I would be remiss if I did not mention how sensual, hot, and downright bookorgasmic the scenes were between Garrett and Hannah. This was not insta-lust... this was a slow build to real. Garrett was a dream man... and the care and instincts he used in handling what was presented to him by Hannah were perfect...and hot and steamy... and laundry inducing. The more time spent together, the more Avery begins to see a new side of Declan, and the farther they move from the dreaded friend zone. Declan even offers to assist Avery with tasks beyond simply shampooing her hair. And… okay…so maybe just about everyone in this book is totally hot, and the storyline was often predictable…

Leave a reply

And also because - as a former college athlete who had a lot of college male athlete friends - they really are manwhores in real life. That's my face while reading this book. Yup. This book made me happy. Throughout the whole thing I was either giggling, laughing, sniffling, blushing, and then smiling and laughing some more.

Garrett’s father tells Garrett he expects him to come over for Thanksgiving. Garrett brings Hannah, since they’re officially together now, and they meet Phil’s girlfriend. He’s clearly abusing her too. Garrett leaves after an angry conversation with his father. Let me disclaim that there was MASSIVE potential here for a good book, but it had so many problems. I began highlighting lines that said problematic things, and I ended up having 147 notes of things that made me cringe or things that made me uncomfortable. If this book went under rigorous editing it could be the feminist read I think it's trying to be, but there's way too much perpetuation of gender stereotypes/roles, slut shaming, internalized misogyny, and overused/toxic tropes occurring.

Other recaps for this series:

Elle Kennedy’s done amazing job! Her characters felt real. The plot made me invested in the story, and sexy banter between the main couple kept me on my toes. The sex was out of the charts too. I cannot wait for more.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment