276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Nerf N-Strike Elite HyperFire Blaster - Amazon Exclusive

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Kliknutím na tlačítko „Rozumím“ souhlasíte s využívaním cookies a předáním údajů o chování na webu pro zobrazení cílené reklamy na sociálních sítích a reklamních sítích na dalších webech. I started this site after I became a dad - to learn about all of the new blasters and review and catalogue them - because I wanted to share one of my favorite childhood pastimes with my son -- and now, I fell back in love with the hobby!

If you’re familiar with other flywheel blasters, like the Rapidstrike for instance, then you’ll already know how to use this blaster.Without straight up replacing the belt, with a custom made one, I see no practical way of making it friendlier to imperfect darts and more reliable with feeding.

Blástr střílí mnohem přesněji než ostatní elektrické blástry a to v rychlosti jaká tu ještě nebyla, blástr zvládne vystřelit až 5 šipek za sekundu!That being said, the Hyperfire should be avoided if the game is likely to involve scavenging or use of non-perfect or non-new darts. I kind of miss all of the (mostly useless) tacticool stuff Nerf could have added–for me, that was part of what made the Elite series. I have had feed issues with darts and mags that have fed perfectly in my ~15dps Bullpup RS, so for me these issues are inexcusable. I will go over the full aesthetics and external features of the HyperFire, and then I’ll do a pretty extended firing test.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment