276°
Posted 20 hours ago

X-Dresser Sissies Issue 5 ~ Pansies in Petticoats

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Horror Writing | Screenplay Writing | How To Write | Write Books | Read Write | Writing Tips | Writing Tools | Writing Community I've got to tell you about what happened to me as a teenager, after reading Prim's story about "Caught In Flagrante Transvestis". I was an only child but I discovered that I wanted to wear my mother's dresses, nearly all of them were so attractive to me. I wasn't with a sissy boyfriend like Neville and Tony in Prim's story, but I was as careless as Neville was. My mum caught me wearing one of her dresses over one of her skirts, which I was using as petticoat. I had her dresses and skirts waiting for me to put on next, and blouses too all over her bedroom - I wish Prim was describing the scene, he'd make a much better story of it than I can. I took her dress off in front of her but I couldn't get her skirt off. She had to help me undo it, then left me to tidy her things away. It was a pleasure to read your letter, not least because it fills in more of the picture of Sissy Katrin and her total emasculation. I know from other women/mistresses how degrading it is for their sissy to have to work on the process of revealing more details of their own sissyness, as in Katrin's case of translating your letter to send to me. Seeing at first hand what revelations are being made to so many sissies and their mistresses. She is sort of betraying herself, I suppose. I protested about having to strip naked, especially as her bedroom door was open so Lucy would see everything if she happened to walk past.

appalling interruption at this point **** my wife read this and was very unaccepting that I was writing stories. Bad enough to want to wear skirts, panties, bras. Worse to actually buy them AND wear them. Bad worse to apparently ‘want to be a woman’ and by implication to deny her woman-ness. Worse still to expose what is in my mind and what must be my desire by writing about it. How could she be married to ‘someone who wanted to be a woman. I’m not a lesbian’ Rather a long way past ‘ooops’. Ghastly. In that case, I can either discuss the sort of bra you might need – for a start, the underwire variety necessary for ladies with larger cup size is not really comfortable for the male shape. You won’t, or rather, I suspect you won’t be interested in the silliness of demi-cups or the concealment offered by sports-bras. You’ve already said that you’re looking for something like 42-C – which is at the less overt end of the scale. If you were aiming to be full-breasted and public – then you’d be getting different advice.” Despite my embarrassment, I couldn't wait any longer. “I have to use the restroom,” I finally whispered. You don't know how happy it makes me to see Madam smiling again,” she went on. “I'm sure she'll really hate to see her little girl go once the weekend is over.”Another thrill for me is to be able to share with you the letters our sissy friends have sent to Prim and me for your benefit and enjoyment. Their photos too, and that includes six lovely new faces in the Rose Room, which is where we're going to start right now. All finished, sweetheart,” she said, helping to straighten my petticoats as they floated down over my legs. Yes, that's much better, sweetheart,” answered Carolyn, a knowing smile crossing her lips. “Sit here and I'll start your bath water,” she said, turning and entering the adjacent bathroom. But then at supper Sheila asks me what I'm planning to wear to the party. I almost choke. I tell her I'm not going; it’s a party for girls.

We get the fit right - then we look at choice. But I’ll look at the satin and pink section first,” and she giggled quietly. Yes, Ma'm, she'll be right down.” With that, Carolyn called up the stairs, “Come down, and Honey, we're ready to leave.” Lucy appeared a short while later in her Alice costume -a little blue dress with layers and layers of white petticoats and stripy tights. “Don’t we look lovely together!” she squealed. I hung my head in shame and embarrassment. I froze. “Oh,” I stammered, “yeah, sorry. I forgot. And now I've arranged to meet the boys in town, so it looks like I'm going to have to miss it. Sorry.” He went on “It’s so very common. This is a thing, behaviour, attitude that I have experienced therefore this is what happens to people in general. Therefore I should expect people in general to react as I have done’. The other aspect is to believe from whatever data that people in general behave in such and such a manner therefore as an individual this is the correct and expected behaviour for me’. The specific defines the general and the general determines the specific. It’s not so unexpected – of course people are going to believe that they are reasonable and typical. Unless they believe they are unusual and different – they’re going to think they and their behaviour is ordinary.”Carolyn got me to walk about the room taking small steps and placing one foot in line with the other as I walked. Carolyn praised me as I mastered walking as a girl would. Next Carolyn got me to giggle in girly I reluctantly left Aunt Mary's breast but was also excited at the same time by what was going to be done to me next. There was a desk in the room and I was lead to it by Carolyn. Carolyn said,”We will use this as your changing table”, after she put a blanket on the desk. I was helped up onto the desk after Carolyn removed my baby doll nightie. I felt totally mortified; never had I been treated like such a completely helpless child. Despite my humiliation, Carolyn smiled as the sound of water splashing in the bowl echoed in the small stall. When I was finished, instead of replacing my panties to their former position, the maid had me stand, my petticoats still raised to waist level. She took a tissue and gently dried the tip of my penis, and with the frilly white panties still around my ankles, she opened her purse and removed a small container. Being November, there was an autumn chill in the air, and as they stood in the entrance hall, Carolyn went to fetch her mistress' sable coat.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment