276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Hey Duggee Toys HD21 Hey Duggee Smart Tablet Toy for Kids-Helps Child Development, Learning, Problem Solving, Phonics, Sequences, Colours, Shapes and Number Recognition, 3+ Years, Khaki

£8.495£16.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Little ones also learn through repetition so as they repeat pressing the buttons to get the desired reaction, they learn about how things work. There was a time when he would watch no other show on the TV, although over the last month we have managed to broaden this a little. It helps children to learn fundamental skills in a fun way, and of course learn about those all important squirrel badges. Topics introduced are recognising numbers 1 to 5, letters A to E, 5 different shapes, 5 colours, 5 characters from the show and 5 Squirrel badges!

Suitable for ages 2+ years, this fantastic tablet helps with early number, letter and colour recognition, building communication and vocabulary skills and improving hand-eye coordination. This Hey Duggee smart tablet is light and sturdy and great for encouraging little ones to identify different shapes, colours and numbers. Donât worry if they donât select the correct answer first time, they will be encouraged to try again and greeted with âWell done, Squirrelsâ when the task is complete. If you pay this way you will be charged interest, and it will take you longer to pay off your balance. which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 311908) for consumer credit and general insurance and a member of the Finance and Leasing Association.So it goes without saying that we were very excited about trying the newest Hey Duggee toy on the market – the Hey Duggee smart tablet. She has a soft toy she takes to bed with her and loves her Hey Dougee sweat short and jogging pants – if she could she would wear them every day! Your child can tap a button prompting a quiz where they are asked to find a particular number, colour or character. Now that my eldest daughter is at school I’ve been very focused on helping her with reading and writing.

Back in April Bo reviewed the Hey Duggee Smart Tablet, so I thought I would update you to see how much he likes and plays with it now that he is 6 months older.

The Hey Duggee tablets is definitely a firm favourite in Bo’s toy box and one all Duggee lovers should have on their Christmas list. LEARN ABOUT DUGGEEEâS FRIENDS - Your child will get to know and learn more about five of Duggeeâs Friends from the TV Show by pressing the Character Buttons on the Smart Tablet. Encouraging children to play, helping them with early number and colour recognition, how to follow instructions and encouraging imaginative play. The tablet is a touch screen and pretty hardy, perfect for less than gentle toddlers and pre-schoolers.

Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item.A Mum of 3 children under 11, she has a slight handbag addiction, a love of floral dresses and fun jewellery. Provide them a fun new tool to play with and learn from at the same time with this Hey Duggee Learning Tablet. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. THE GOOD TOY GUIDE LTD (trading as Good Play Guide and FUNdamentally Children), Registered in England and Wales Company Number.

So while the school helps me with lots of things to do for my eldest, I have to find new ways to help my youngest daughter with her learning. A section that gives you the numbers one to five, a section with letters of the alphabet and the last part has different Duggee badges on. We have also been sent the Flip Phone to review which would definitely have been on his Christmas list if he hadn’t have been lucky enough to receive it to review!

The toy asks questions which encourage the child to listen and then select the most suitable option. The tablet was also good in this way as the children repeated lots of words which helps them to practice speaking and sounding out letters. It’s a great and portable toy and I love the fact it’s interactive and asks the child questions to encourage them to learn at the same time. This will be included within your account minimum payment request on your monthly statement and cannot be repaid using Take 3. So the ‘tablet’ itself isn’t really a tablet – you don’t need to worry about sorting an Internet connection or children accessing inappropriate content.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment