276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Kärcher 26441910 Glass & Facade Cleaning Attachment, Multicoloured

£19.745£39.49Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

These are the kinds of little flaws you have to expect when you want to save money though, and it’s not the end of the world. You could quite simply buy another basic squeegee on a pole for a few quid and use it separately, and you’d still be saving money compared to many other similar products. Mascarello have brought us this great little product that is easily affordable for anyone, but still has features more commonly fund on window cleaning poles that are twice the price! Most higher end window cleaning poles will be made out of metal, usually aluminium. This material is chosen because it s very lightweight, yet still strong, and has very good corrosion resistance.

SOAP DISPENSER: You can connect the soap dispenser to the garden hose and the water-fed brush hose. It has a large 100ml capacity and an independent switch to control the mix.The combination of a metal ladder, soap suds, water, and height, is a potential recipe for disaster if you’re not careful, and falling from even a few feet can cause serious injury, let alone a slip of a ladder from a second-floor window! When I head up the tripod ladder it’s more than enough for me to get the jitters! This Kit Contains a 5m(17ft) Extension Pole, 25cm Water-Fed Brush, 25cm Single Pivot Squeegee, Cobweb Duster, Soap Dispenser, Water-Fed Bush in line Tap and User Manual. There are no rubber coated section for extra grip on this window cleaning pole, again a cost saving thing I would say, but the plastic handle and small plastic sections along the pole are quite adequate and at the base of the handle there is a handy hanging hole for easy storage. These tools allow you to reach second-floor windows to the least. In case of an extendable window cleaner with hose attachment, you can simply soap up the windows using a garden hose, use water to rinse and finally wipe it dry using the microfiber cloth.

For optimal cleaning and a streak-free result, the Glass Finisher can also be used. However, the cleaning agent should not be used in direct sunlight or allowed to dry on the windows. When I first saw that this was a five-section window cleaning pole, my first instincts is that that is where leaking would occur, but actually those connections are excellent and not even a sign of a drip in sight. They also feel very solid and hold the sections tightly.

Insert the pressure washer’s suction hose into the cleaning agent bottle or insert the bottle into the device’s receptacle. Telescopic Window Cleaner: Most of the homeowners prefers to use an extendable pole that comes with a special cleaning head. It’s helpful to wash and dry the windows. Most of them are also compatible with other cleaning heads. For strength, stability, sturdiness, and every other good word starting with ‘s’ you can think of, look no further than the DocaPole. The Chenille microfibre scrubber can be detached from the head when it needs a wash of its own, and reattaching it takes seconds as it is connected by Velcro. So, no need for any clips or screws. Now, will this Velcro wear down with time? I would say that’s inevitable, but replacing it wouldn’t cost much. For example, the pole is made of rust resistant aluminium and not plastic, it can be attached to a mains source to provide a constant flow of water, and comes with multiple attachments.

Hi-tech’s 16ft water fed window cleaning pole is a good tool that can be made a great one with a few adjustments. What I’m talking about are a few flaws that I found, but was able to find a work around, without too much hassle. Apart from a few little niggles, I still think this is a very good option for customers who don’t want to spend a lot on a water fed window cleaning hose. The connectors for the separate sections are solid, as are the aluminium sections themselves, and the 3 metre range is very practical. Steam cleaner: You can steam clean the reversible windows. Once done applying the steam, you should use a squeegee and then microfiber polish cloth to get some added shine. Water fed window cleaning poles can be attached to a garden hose and have a constant flow of water travelling through them. You don’t need a huge telescopic window cleaning pole if you live in a bungalow or cottage, but a good quality, shorter pole can still save you stretching up and across your downstairs window and save you a lot of time and energy.Beneath the squeegee is a removable spray head that you can fill with water, detergent or other cleaning products, but this obviously is only really practical when you’re using it as a hand squeegee and not when the pole is fully extended to its max. Still, it does come in handy. If you really want to take the effort out of cleaning your windows, and you don’t mind paying a little extra, the Karcher Telescopic Jet Pipe could be right up your street. Now, before we start this review proper, it is important that you know this product must be used with a pressure washer, preferably a Karcher brand one to get the best results. In principle, you have two options - either you climb a ladder and clean the surfaces by hand or you use a pressure washer in combination with a telescopic jet pipe, which is a significantly less dangerous and time-consuming solution. The cleaning head is a combination of a micro-fibre pad and a silicon blade squeegee. The cleaning pad is adjustable allowing you to change the angle as you see fit, making those awkward corners all that much easier.

Connect the tube to the telescopic jet tube. Make sure that the brown or grey nozzle is attached to the jet tube. Cheaper modes will probably be made out of plastic, and if you decide to go with one of these, make sure it is a strong type of plastic like polypropylene or ABS. Stability and sturdiness Saying that, the power that this tool produces does mean that you need a solid grip, but thankfully the ergonomic handle and trigger gives you just that, as does the rubber grip section on the lower part of the pole. The squeegee attachment can be flipped over and has a long sponge on the rear side, but the squeegee itself isn’t the best and bends quite a lot, making it quite difficult to use at long lengths.

Accessories and Detergents

These tools really do take the effort out of cleaning windows. Well, maybe not quite as much as my cordless pressure washer for the downstairs windows anyway, but the cheapest models can be yours for under twenty pounds, and that’s a bargain if you ask me. You can also squeegee off the leftover moisture. Utilize a telescopic cleaning kit, in case the water is taking a long time to leave your windows.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment