276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Off! 22937 Active Aerosol Insect Repellent, 9oz

£10.8£21.60Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Connected to the tank by a 1300mm hose is the plastic watering lance that measures 560mm, giving you a decent amount of reach for getting at those hard to water spots. The wand is adjustable and will give you either a jet, wide spray or a fine mist. The jet isn’t super powerful but for weed killer, specifically pet friendly weed killer, it is superb and holds a decent spray for ages, just take a look: Garden Sprayer 5 litre Pressure Sprayer Pump Action by Ansio – super annoyingly the pump seal is less tight than the seal with the pressure pot so I started filling the wrong void 😀 An adjustable shoulder strap has been included to aid you in carrying the weight of the tank around your garden and allowing you to have two hands free. On sale for a penny under ten pounds is this garden pressure sprayer from Garden Gear. It has a five litre translucent tank with markers for you to see the level of the liquids inside, and can be used with any soluble fluids.
The plastic construction is of a decent quality for the low price, especially the large d-shaped pump handle which feels particularly robust and easy to use.
The tank has a safety valve for releasing excess pressure and preventing damage which is fairly standard these days.

verifyErrors }}{{ message }}{{ /verifyErrors }}{{ To prevent premature damage by the user, the pump piston has been given a well lubricated o-ring, and this also helps keep the pumping action smooth and easy. There is also a pressure release valve to stop you accidentally over pumping and damaging the sprayer. Versatility and mobility are two words that come to mind when I think of garden sprayers – you heard me mention in the intro how I prefer a garden sprayer over an electric sprayer:
they are versatile because they are able to help you distribute water, fertiliser, fungicides, pesticides, wood preservers, stains, teak oil, and paint, onto the parts of the garden that need them most with minimal waste. I even used my garden sprayer to seal in the tiles in my bathroom I just renovated – you could easily do the same with a patio sealer and brush for ease too. A 2 litre garden sprayer is a good size for lighter gardening tasks such as spraying the underside of leaves or for use indoors. Their smaller size and weight means that they can be used in one hand and can be stored under the sink or anywhere else for that matter. This compact sprayer from Ansio does everything the larger models do. You can still use it to water, fertilize, spray pesticides, and fungicides. It still works on a pressure system that you need to pump up before use, and it still has an adjustable spray nozzle and pressure release valve, just like the others.This is a good quality garden sprayer, made in Germany and has Viton seals, ensuring a leak free gardening experience.
This garden sprayer’s dimensions are 19 x 19 x 50 cm and it weighs 1.5 Kg. There is a shoulder strap included to help handle the weight.

As you can see it doesn’t take much getting used to and very easy to use – but remember not to spray weeds with a mist too fine in windy conditions as a herbicide in the lungs is not good! So always aim on the cautious side, and with Creocote I don’t care how rough it looks, I let it spurt out – there’s no way I am ingesting those fumes again. I felt really rough even though I wore a mask. So now I let it squirt out and run. No problem with that. I do not set the nozzle fine: The difference is, this 2L garden sprayer doesn’t have a long hose or spray lance so it is best suited for smaller spraying jobs. It also doesn’t produce as much pressure as larger models, but that is a good thing if you are spraying indoors as it gives you more control and you won’t accidentally damage your plants and flowers.
As we said, this is a lightweight garden sprayer that can be comfortable held and used in one hand. The large ergonomic handle and thumb trigger give you a good grip and operating position that feels natural.
The plastics used in this tool’s construction are high quality and it comes with a 2 year warranty. There’s a problem with this though. Look at the picture and you see all the other components are plastic 🤔. You know that tells me the only purpose is to reduce leaks. You can’t connect a high quality brass to a cheaper plastic fitting and call the product higher quality surely? There’s definitely some contradiction going on there – please feel free to message in if there’s any logic behind that (@manufacturer). Here are, what we consider, the seven best garden sprayers reviewed for you. We’ve chosen products that we think give you the best value for money, and that are affordable for everyone. Pressure release valve This 5 litre garden pressure sprayer from makers Solo has been designed with a 3 bar operating pressure to keep you spraying for longer between pumping stops.
The 270 cubic cm pump has a strong handle and a smooth action and doesn’t take long to get to full pressure. Once fully pressurized, the sprayer will be able to operate until the 5 litre tank is almost empty. There is a space on the handle to securely store the spray wand when you are not using itAs mentioned, the pump handle is large and heavy duty, and also smooth in operation. About 20 pumps is enough to give you very good spraying pressure for a fair while and there’s an integrated pressure release nozzle for safety. A nice feature is that this garden sprayer has a separate filling space so you don’t need to unscrew the pump handle. The tank is translucent and is graduated to help with the correct levels. An integrated dosing cap also helps with getting your mixes right.
Instructions are printed on the tank, and a holder for the hose and wand are also part of the design, as well as a shoulder harness.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment