276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Charlie & Ivy's - Garlic, Oregano & Balsamic Bread Dipper, 200ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I am sharing my favorite and the best Italian dipping oil recipe with you all. This bread oil takes minutes to prepare. Flavoured with sharp Asiago cheese and balanced with artichokes and capers this product is a combination of sunflower oil, olive oil and Chardonnay wine vinegar. To enjoy Canada’s original and most respected bread dipper, simply shake vigorously, drizzle onto our specially designed ceramic serving plate and serve with freshly torn chunks of crusty bread. Other inspirational ideas include using our dippers as a marinade or vinaigrette.

Dried oregano has a bold, slightly bitter taste with hints of citrus and pepper. It adds a Mediterranean flair and a slightly zesty flavor to the dip. Garlic Intensity: If you prefer a milder garlic flavor, start with a small amount and adjust to taste. Conversely, garlic enthusiasts may want to add more. Bread oils are definitely trending, but I have been making this bread dipping oil recipe for years. I fell in love with this particular bread dip at a restaurant I used to visit when I was in undergrad. Carb loading with my favorite bread and some olive oil bread dip...those were the good ole days! Now anytime I have a side of bread with Italian food, this dip is a must-have for me. Jump to:White Balsamic, Tarragon and White Peppercorn Bread Dipper is complex and works well with cold meats. Sea salt enhances the overall flavor by balancing and highlighting the flavors of the herbs and spices. It also provides seasoning to the dip.

This best-selling and award-winning Bread Dipper is a Mediterranean inspired flavour combination with the perfect blend of British cold-pressed rapeseed oil, garlic oil, balsamic vinegar and oregano. x 200ml Chilli, Garlic & Ginger Bread Dipper: Another Great Taste Award-Winning bread dipper. Perfect for drizzling into stir-fries, curries and soups for some added heat

RAPESEED OIL

Heating Option: For an added dimension of flavor, you can gently heat the oil with the herbs to infuse it before cooling and serving. Parmesan cheese adds a rich, savory, and slightly nutty flavor to the dip. It contributes to the umami profile and makes the dip creamy when combined with the olive oil. All made with tender loving care by us on our farm in Yorkshire. A perfect gift for foodie friends or why not give your taste buds a treat! Shred your own Parmesan cheese. Pre-shredded cheeses are coated in some weird stuff. So skip pre-shredded. Parmesan cheese– The quality of Parmesan cheese is also important for this olive oil bread dip. I don’t recommend using the canned kind that doesn’t even require refrigeration sitting on the shelf near the pasta. Use good quality parmesan cheese. Vegetarian parmesan cheese is easily available in whole foods and sprouts.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment