276°
Posted 20 hours ago

NexiGo N60 1080P Webcam with Microphone, Adjustable FOV, Zoom, Software Control & Privacy Cover, USB HD Computer Web Camera, Plug and Play, for Zoom/Skype/Teams, Conferencing and Video Calling

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This change of mind return policy is in addition to, and does not affect your rights under the Australian Consumer Law including any rights you may have in respect of faulty items. To return faulty items see our Returning Faulty Items policy. I wish I would've taken a picture with the camera so anyone reading could understand what I'm talking about, but man this camera could not control exposure or gain. I was in a dark room, so I turned on a lamp that points straight at me. You would think, "Okay, the camera will have no trouble compensating. The rest of the room will look dark, but I should be very clear." But no, it had no way of controlling the exposure of the image and couldn't tell I was the subject, so even in a dark room the highlights of my face were blown out so much that you couldn't tell any facial features. The NexiGo PC Webcam can provide you with excellent video quality with live streaming and record up to 1080p at 30 frames per second. Full HD 1080P Webcam: Powered by the 1080p FHD two MP CMOS, the NexiGo N60 Webcam produces exceptionally sharp and clear videos at resolutions up to 1920 x 1080 at 30fps. This webcam uses a wide-angle lens that can capture a wide field of view of up to 110°. However, there is this fisheye effect that causes warping or distortion at the edges of the shot. Depending on your personal preference, this feature might or might not be to your liking. This feature is suitable for capturing more people or groups during video meetings, but it does make the image appear slightly unnatural. Nexigo N60 - Test Chart Result

NexiGo N60 - Versus Logitech C920s Pro vs NexiPC NexiGo N60 - Versus

If you want to adjust the settings on the Nexigo Webcam Settings, you will have to work with the Nexigo Webcam. To get started: Instead of enduring this problem, you can make things better by installing the latest drivers for your NexiGo camera. To perform this task: Die Installation der Webcam ist einfach und unkompliziert. Sie kann problemlos auf den meisten Bildschirmen oder Laptops montiert werden und ist mit den meisten gängigen Videokonferenzanwendungen kompatibel.

Model No.

Oh, yeah. It's also really expensive: not overpriced for what you get, but more than a lot of people can or are willing to pay for a general purpose webcam. If being polished on camera is part of your job, though, it might be worth it to you. It features an impressive 6.5-foot USB cable to make it easy to attach wherever you need it. Want to sit it on top of a large monitor in a conference room? No problem. If you need it in a smaller area, you may want to use a cord tie to reduce excess cord. I have a Nexigo N60 1080p FHD Webcam with a built-in microphone. The webcam works fine, but I cannot get the microphone to work. Improving your environmentwith good lighting or a better angle can frequently enhance the quality of your webcam video more than upgrading the camera itself. Keep in mind, however, that even then the best webcam won't necessarily deliver great video and audio quality on the other end -- that can depend on the consistency and quality of your network connection.

NexiGo N60 1080P Webcam with Microphone, Adjustable FOV, Zoom NexiGo N60 1080P Webcam with Microphone, Adjustable FOV, Zoom

Plug and Play: The fixed focal length lens captures high def video at an ultra wide-angle of up to 110 degrees that is great for presentations. The convenient foldable design allows you to easily take it anywhere. Just plug it in and you are ready to go! There are some aspects I don't like as much. In software you can zoom continuously between 1x and 2x, but the gesture control only takes you all the way in or out, while 1.5x is probably your best general choice. And since it's 1080p, the 2x digital zoom doesn't look great. While the auto white balance and exposure works pretty well, it doesn't handle low light as well as the cheaper Anker, which can also do 1080p at 60fps (the Tiny is limited to 30fps). The latter wouldn't be as much of an issue if the utility had some image controls, but the Obsbot relies entirely on Windows' meh settings dialog, and even then only supports white balance and exposure. You can change aperture, but that setting doesn't seem to do anything on any webcam I've tested thus far. As you use the Nexigo webcam, you will have to use the Nexigo Webcam App. After all, this platform allows you to adjust the camera settings easily. To install the app : device.description = "Monitor of GM107 High Definition Audio Controller [GeForce 940MX] Digital Stereo (HDMI 2)" The auto white balance correction did help the video look better, even in dimmer light. I tried brighter light and didn't look nearly as washed out as usual. With pale skin, this is typically an issue. Final ThoughtsDie Kamera passt an fast alle gängigen Monitore oder Laptop Bildschirme, da sie eine neigbare Halterung hat. Falls jemand aber die Kamera dranmontieren möchte, hat die Kamera ein Stativgewinde, die an alle gängigen Stative passt. This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: The webcam also features autofocus and auto white balance. This helps to always keep you in focus without issues, along with ensuring the best light possible, even if you're in a dim room. It also helps you to look less washed out if you're under bright fluorescent lights.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment